British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 925

Those twunts on Question Time are talking about the Bahrain Grand Prix and not one of them protested about the fact that the last race was in China, which has got a human rights record at least on par with the Bahrain-ians and an expansionist policy that far overshadows any Middle Eastern dictatorship.

They only jump on the targets they can get away with, the weak willed, sop sucking, lilly livers.

Racists piss me off. How dare they? Murderers too, the f**ks. Rapists, including paedophiles. Sick f**ks. They really piss me off. Haven't got a bad word to say against thieves though. One even stole my heart once...

Quote: keewik @ April 19 2012, 11:32 PM BST

I've only just moved over. Which one (which implies there are many)?

Galloway. Sick

Quote: zooo @ April 19 2012, 11:39 PM BST

Galloway. Sick

Sick Sick Sick Sick

I kinda hoped Galloway and Aaronvitch were gonna leap the desk at the end and draw shooters.

Thus revealing they're the BBCs newest mismatched buddy cops.

Maybe Nut and Bolt, or Loudmouth and Blowhard.

Quote: zooo @ April 19 2012, 11:39 PM BST

Galloway. Sick

Can't make up myind about him. On the one hand, who can forget the cat act (runs off to spew)? On the other, he was brilliant about annihilating the US politicians - I loved that.

Quote: keewik @ April 20 2012, 12:08 AM BST

Can't make up myind about him. On the one hand, who can forget the cat act (runs off to spew)? On the other, he was brilliant about annihilating the US politicians - I loved that.

He's a self seeking wanker, arsehole, twunt and all round tosser who I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire in the gutter.

When the flames died down, then I'd piss on him.

Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 20 2012, 12:22 AM BST

When the flames died down, then I'd piss on him.

Not a big fan of cat impressions I take it.

Words cannot express my hatred for that man.

Seriously.

He's just married his umpteenth wife who's younger than his daughter. What's his fatal attraction?

Sick

Quote: keewik @ April 20 2012, 12:08 AM BST

On the one hand, who can forget the cat act (runs off to spew)? On the other, he was brilliant about annihilating the US politicians - I loved that.

I think you overestimate his performance; it had exactly zero resonance over here. Americans of every political stripe would hate his guts if they knew who he was, which they don't.

He's a great showman and he's had his moments in the past.

But.....

As a politician he is a serious liability. I mean BB he was just foolish,I think he didnt realise how much hed be edited. More importantly the government staged several major debates effecting his constituency whilst he was in the house.

Any politican who goes incommunicado for a month shouldnt have the job.

He's just a smarmy self obsessed weirdo with a humungous ego. Highly unpleasant.

Quote: zooo @ April 20 2012, 10:01 AM BST

He's just a smarmy self obsessed weirdo with a humungous ego. Highly unpleasant.

He's all those things, but not justthose things, at least, not to the voters. They clearly love him.