British Comedy Guide

Scottish Magician looking for comedy partner

Hi there

I'm a Scottish magician. I am starting to get opportunities working in some of the comedy clubs up here but need help to add jokes to my act.

I have came up with a few jokes on my own, but would like someone to bounce ideas off.

If you are a budding comedy writer I can probably help you as my main problem is coming up with set ups or original ideas but I'm good at taking suggestions from other people and taking to the next level. I come up with punchlines all the time in every day situation so anything you are currently working on I can probably help you to improve upon.

So if you'd like to work with me let me know.

My act is going places and I am being recognised by the right people so the chance of becoming a professional comedy writer is within your grasp if you work with me.

You're going places and you don't drop your name or website link? Surely that would help to sell your pitch.

If you are Jerry Sadowitz then I'm in.

If you are based in Edinburgh I would be interested in meeting up for a pint and talking about what it is you want to achieve.

I might be able to help you with the writing side of things and I am also a film-maker. Even if you don't think I can help you with your writing: I may know a few writers that might be interested in working with you.

I also used to perform magic for birthday parties, old folks homes and at public libraries - so I have a bit of insight in this regard :)