British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 788

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 16 2012, 7:14 PM BST

Huh? I like America, nothing against it. :)

Sorry, I guess that was Chappers.

Quote: DaButt @ April 16 2012, 7:13 PM BST

From the code of ethics:

"Guidelines" on paper mean nothing: it's what actually happens in a practical sense that matters. You obviously didn't watch the video link, so I'll repost:

Watch this:

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 16 2012, 2:52 PM BST

I already covered hunting in my previous rant about how all liberals are the same and extremely boring.

There's no point getting into a protracted argument with people who can't stand the sight of blood, believe Disney films are real and lack even the most basic survival skills.

Just do what I do - wait in your bunker until the zombies attack and then crown yourself king of New Dallas.

It was an electric pun... You missed the connection.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ April 16 2012, 8:12 PM BST

"Guidelines" on paper mean nothing: it's what actually happens in a practical sense that matters. You obviously didn't watch the video link, so I'll repost:

Watch this:

Keep reposting it to your heart's desire but if you can pick and choose which group to believe so can I. I'm not going to rely on the Humane Society or PETA (for my hunting information, thank you very much.

I reckon PETA and the Humane Society kill more dogs and cats every year than bloodthirsty hunters kill exotic game in the tiny pens that you're obsessing over.

Hunting always struck me as weird.

But well the animals are getting killed anyway (population control, removal of sick or dangerous rogues), it publcises so suffering is minimised and it raises shit loads of money for the reserves or parks where the animals roam.

I mean look if you hate animal cruelty stop eating meat or wearing leather and oppose every new mcdonalds.

I still think Spain is a shithole of a country.

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 16 2012, 9:16 PM BST

I still think Spain is a shithole of a country.

Spain has intensely beautiful areas.. like every country does.. all countries are beautiful.

It's the humans that are shite.

IMO.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ April 16 2012, 9:23 PM BST

Spain has intensely beautiful areas.. like every country does.. all countries are beautiful.

IMO.

I think that's what I meant to say/imply.

Or, to put it another way . . .

The Spanish are shitbags.

:)

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 16 2012, 9:27 PM BST

The Spanish are shitbags.

:)

Ouch.

That's not exactly what I meant..

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ April 16 2012, 9:23 PM BST

:S

Quote: billwill @ April 16 2012, 8:24 PM BST

It was an electric pun... You missed the connection.

I find these battery puns quite draining and my resistance is low. I guess I just don't have your capacity for humour.

They're reVOLTING!

Electric 'n' that! :D :) :| Errr Whistling nnocently

Quote: zooo @ April 16 2012, 4:40 PM BST

The sandwich toaster?

:D

:D 'OLA'