British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 826

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2012, 12:04 AM BST

I would love that too.

Well I think so. Would show some real creativity and passion. And effort. None of this 'pushing' buttons and making a billion Daleks come out of thin air. And I'd also like to see somebody's hand accidently get into shot, whilst pushing the deadly playdo foe.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2012, 12:08 AM BST

Well okay, just Tom Baker.

There is a definite creepy vibe between Tom's Doctor and Romana dressed as a sixth former.

Phwoar Disgusting!

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2012, 12:08 AM BST

Ew, the old Doctors were right dirty old men, shagging companions left right and centre.
Well okay, just Tom Baker.

Yeah, but she was a lovely lady. Young enough to be his daughter. Bloody (jammy) pervert!

Is the Pyramids of Mars the one with the worlds easiest Riddle maze?

I don't understand how anyone could be pleased to be in a sexual situation with Tom Baker, rather than scared shitless...

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 6 2012, 12:12 AM BST

Is the Pyramids of Mars the one with the worlds easiest Riddle maze?

That's the one.

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2012, 12:14 AM BST

I don't understand how anyone could be pleased to be in a sexual situation with Tom Baker, rather than scared shitless...

Are you thinking more about the Tom that's nearly 80 and mad as a duck's fart or Tom as a dashing 40 something? I expect Romana was just into a bit of angry Catholic sex.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 6 2012, 12:18 AM BST

Are you thinking more about the Tom that's nearly 80 and mad as a duck's fart or Tom as a dashing 40 something? I expect Romana was just into a bit of angry Catholic sex.

All of them are equally terrifying.

Great as a Doctor and actor, obviously. But as anything else. No.

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2012, 12:19 AM BST

All of them are equally terrifying.

Great as a Doctor and actor, obviously. But as anything else. No.

I take your point. I'll bet he makes some truly horrifying noise when he's on the job. I'm going to spend a bit of time now, just thinking about what those noises might be...

Oh dear, what have I started?

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2012, 12:25 AM BST

Oh dear, what have I started?

...the one's I've thought of so far are bloody disgusting...

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 6 2012, 12:18 AM BST

I expect Romana was just into a bit of angry Catholic sex.

Except Romana wasn't Catholic, she was an alien, from Galifrey.

And yeah, she would have shagged him if only for his anti-Timelord establishment stance and rebellious nature. Throw in the weird tutor-student frisson and he'd be knee deep in her 125 year old poon-tang.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 6 2012, 12:28 AM BST

Except Romana wasn't Catholic, she was an alien, from Galifrey.

Picky!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 6 2012, 12:28 AM BST

And yeah, she would have shagged him if only for his anti-Timelord establishment stance and rebellious nature. Throw in the weird tutor-student frisson and he'd be knee deep in her 125 year old poon-tang.

Laughing out loud

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 6 2012, 12:07 AM BST

Yes,I mean to say, you wouldn't have seen William 'Bill' Hartnell having a snog with Ian Chesterton, would you?

Watch the show:

Quote: Kenneth @ June 29 2010, 11:13 AM BST

As for you boringly conservative, moaning curmudgeons - such as Stott and Zooo - who keep complaining about the hugging, kissing and gay sentimentality of New Who, you should realise that it started with the first Doctor:

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 6 2012, 12:25 AM BST

I take your point. I'll bet he makes some truly horrifying noise when he's on the job. I'm going to spend a bit of time now, just thinking about what those noises might be...

I imagine it sounds a bit like a Tardis materialising