British Comedy Guide

Newsjack - Series 6 Page 69

not long now!

I hope they don't make us wait until 18:30 again.

Last day of term. I reckon they'll want to get it finished early so they can start drinking in the staff room.

Fortunately for me, this petrol station has WiFi.

Enjoying a hot pasty for consumption later?

I have a flask and some sandwiches. This queue is real slow.

Quote: Park Bench @ March 29 2012, 5:37 PM BST

I have a flask and some sandwiches. This queue is real slow.

I hope you're aware of the dangers of filling that flask with petrol. (For a start it might make you bankrupt)

I'm in agreement on it not being a great week for is non-coms; more stories they have to cover after the deadline and substantial changes to those that happened before.

I submitted a sketch of Ed milliband pleading to have dinner with his top donaters, trying to skirt around updates to the story and did a thing with the queen gatecrashing an interview with the couple whose wedding she gatecrashed.

Surely it can't be much longer?

My garrage full of pasties just exploded.

Damn you George Osbourne!

FFS. There's a troupe of fire-eaters in front of me.

Quote: Park Bench @ March 29 2012, 5:57 PM BST

FFS. There's a troupe of fire-eaters in front of me.

Really????

(Given the delay in NJ credits this is the most interesting development so far)

I only managed to submit 2 one-liners: one about Camerons dinners (and yes, I resorted to the "Come Dine With Me" gag), and another about the army being trained to deliver fuel.

Having struck out all series, I'm really not expecting anything this week and as others have said, it sounds as though the commissioned guys have had more of the fun!

Good luck to everyone though, whether successful or not in the end and roll on the next series!

Just off to buy a jerry can, be back in 5 mins.

So we know the last word in this series of NJ (faeces) but not yet the ones preceeeding it.

Oh and Park Bench - are you off for dinner at No. 10 after? If so think you might have covered all the major news stories of the week in one afternoon.

I don't like it. It's too quiet. It must be a trap.