British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 759

Not got a clue who she is but at least we're back on track.

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2012, 1:01 AM GMT

Lol, stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

:D

To fit in with the new junta, here is a lovely picture of One Show Historian Ruth Goodman. Phwoar! Look at her incredible mind! I bet she could teach me a thing or two - about Victorian farming practices.

You've illustrated the point beautifully, RC..

Sometimes I'm ashamed of being a bloke.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 1:09 AM GMT

You've illustrated the point beautifully, RC.

Why thank you. :$

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 1:09 AM GMT

Sometimes I'm ashamed of being a bloke.

Huh?
(thought you were ladyfolk)

I'll be anything you want, dearie..

Alright.. I'm coming out..

I'm a lesbian..

..trapped in a man's body..

Now back to the "dirty old man's" thread..

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 1:15 AM GMT

I'll be anything you want, dearie..

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 1:08 AM GMT

I bet she could teach me a thing or two - about Victorian farming practices.

You saying she's a hoe?

:O Never looking here again, just tooo awful, why do guys do this stuff?

Mutable masturbation?...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 7 2012, 9:23 PM GMT

Each one is unique, like a big meaty snowflake.

I don't suppose you would know this, but they're actually much warmer than snowflakes, when your partner's still alive.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 1:08 AM GMT

To fit in with the new junta, here is a lovely picture of One Show Historian Ruth Goodman. Phwoar! Look at her incredible mind! I bet she could teach me a thing or two - about Victorian farming practices.

BUT....she is a lovely, interesting woman - therefore = attractive in my book.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 12:59 AM GMT

So that's it then, the end of the 'Who do you fancy?' thread?

Used to be a place you could come and shoot the breeze, make a few jokes and post a few lewd pictures.

But it seems a tiny minority of killjoys have decided to poke their noses in and claim faux offence at the 'awful' things we blokes talk about.

This isn't about morals or feminism or political correctness, it's about jealousy, prudishness and downright spite.

Let's hope this is the beginning of a new age on the BCG, where all of our posts are 'judged' and 'censored' by this new regime of hypocritcal busy bodies.

(I was going for overdramatic, do you think it was enough? I can do tears if necessary)

Considering it's MY thread, you can post whatever wank aids you want. Just don't moan and roll your eyes when all the half naked males appear.

Speaking of males, time to bring back an old friend.

Ol' Eatin' crackers himself!

Ruth Goodman is a lovely, handsome, witty and fascinating woman.

And I for one would love to watch her plough Miranda Hart.

I mean plough with Amanda Hart!

Back when it was safe to post photos of the non-silicon enhanced without the object of your affections being compared to offal, this thread offered an amusing insight into the quirks of human attraction, and some good natured banter. Only the grimly humourless would object entirely to comedy sexism; for the most part it demonstrates a degree of self-insight and is intended to be understood at that level. Comedy misogyny can also be also revealing, but rather than laughing along with the poster, other board members are more likely to find themselves uneasily honing their witness depositions for when they are needed: "Frankly no one was very surprised - of course Carpark claimed that the dismembered body parts were intended to be understood ironically..."

Timbo, this sort of rings true to me, but will not post/look here again, let it degenerate into teen 'wank -pics' crap and not an interesting discussion thread.

I like boobs.