British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 758

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2012, 12:06 AM GMT

You LIAR. :O

It gets worse, dear. You don't exist either. :(

Damn.

rwayne may be the finest creation yet to grace these boards; an authoritarian archetype at whose expense we rapscallions can get up to all sorts of high jinks and naughty capers.

*places fart cushion under seat of rwayne's chair*

Quote: Timbo @ February 8 2012, 12:14 AM GMT

rwayne may be the finest creation yet to grace these boards; an authoritarian archetype at whose expense we rapscallions can get up to all sorts of high jinks and naughty capers.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Timbo @ February 8 2012, 12:14 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

The biggest 'crime', of course, is that so many of you think it's funny. This must be the subversive and contraversial stuff I keep hear getting mentioned...is the Embassy club still open?

Quote: rwayne @ February 8 2012, 12:26 AM GMT

is the Embassy club still open?

Would that it were, would that it were . . .

Quote: rwayne @ February 8 2012, 12:26 AM GMT

The biggest 'crime', of course, is that so many of you think it's funny. This must be the subversive and contraversial stuff I keep hear getting mentioned...

I think he's got a point.

Maybe it's an age thing? The older you get, the less you laugh at the male-oriented knob/arse/fecal jokes etc, 'cos you've heard them all before? Dunno.. I did a piece about it in Critique which went down like a bag of hammers. Still don't know if the negative reaction was because the critics actually got it, or not.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 12:42 AM GMT

I think he's got a point.

Huh?

(thought rwayne was ladyfolk)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 12:43 AM GMT

Huh?

(thought rwayne was ladyfolk)

Oh! My apologies if so.. but the point is just as valid imo.

No apologies needed. For the purposes of this site I have no sex... and I know that may well be a fitting description for... ( Oh finish it yourselves)
Mr Partridge?

So that's sorted then . . .

HANG ON !

This is a norks/bulges thread !

We appear to have strayed . . .

:|

So that's it then, the end of the 'Who do you fancy?' thread?

Used to be a place you could come and shoot the breeze, make a few jokes and post a few lewd pictures.

But it seems a tiny minority of killjoys have decided to poke their noses in and claim faux offence at the 'awful' things we blokes talk about.

This isn't about morals or feminism or political correctness, it's about jealousy, prudishness and downright spite.

Let's hope this is the beginning of a new age on the BCG, where all of our posts are 'judged' and 'censored' by this new regime of hypocritcal busy bodies.

(I was going for overdramatic, do you think it was enough? I can do tears if necessary)

Lol, stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 12:59 AM GMT

So that's it then, the end of the 'Who do you fancy?' thread?

Used to be a place you could come and shoot the breeze, make a few jokes and post a few lewd pictures.

But it seems a tiny minority of killjoys have decided to poke their noses in and claim faux offence at the 'awful' things we blokes talk about.

This isn't about morals or feminism or political correctness, it's about jealousy, prudishness and downright spite.

Let's hope this is the beginning of a new age on the BCG, where all of our posts are 'judged' and 'censored' by this new regime of hypocritcal busy bodies.

(I was going for overdramatic, do you think it was enough? I can do tears if necessary)

See! I knew you could do it.
You can be quite funny when you're not trying.