British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 757

Quote: zooo @ February 7 2012, 11:36 PM GMT

Maybe it's time for a thread called Creepy descriptions of random women's genitals off the telly.
Then those of us who are eating, or not personally interested in said genitals can avoid it.

Why not? I avoid the Cats!!! and Weirdest Dream threads because I'm not personally interested in either of these unbelieveably important topics.

Quote: zooo @ February 7 2012, 11:36 PM GMT

Maybe it's time for a thread called Creepy descriptions of random women's genitals off the telly.
Then those of us who are eating, or not personally interested in said genitals can avoid it.

Or maybe, Renegade Partridge could explain what he imagines 'man talk' means.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 7 2012, 11:40 PM GMT

Why not? I avoid the Cats!!! and Weirdest Dream threads because I'm not personally interested in either of these unbelieveably important topics.

Feel free!
But no pics. 'Cos that's against the rules.

Quote: rwayne @ February 7 2012, 11:41 PM GMT

Or maybe, Renegade Partridge could explain what he imagines 'man talk' means.

It means, among other things, talking about the genitals of the opposite sex.

Something that a group of women would never talk about. Unimpressed

Perhaps a website dedicated to comedy isn't the place then? It's not big, it's not clever and it certainly isn't funny!

Quote: rwayne @ February 7 2012, 11:48 PM GMT

Perhaps a website dedicated to comedy isn't the place then? It's not big, it's not clever and it certainly isn't funny!

This is a comedy website now?

Besides, this is the General Discussion section of the forum, where things don't have to be comedy-related or funny. (The same rules apply in Critique.)

I wonder what else isn't clever or funny on this website?

Wait, don't give me any clues, I feel like I'm getting really close to an answer.

Quote: Tim Walker @ February 7 2012, 11:50 PM GMT

This is a comedy website now?

Besides, this is the General Discussion section of the forum, where things don't have to be comedy-related or funny. (The same rules apply in Critique.)

That's true but I believe this site is available for anyone of any age to view.
Some posts are, genuinely, vile and idiotic.
There are things some people wouldn't say, on here, that they might do in different circumstance, of course. There are things I won't say because there may be kids reading.
I do hope that some don't see that as the point!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 7 2012, 11:45 PM GMT

It means, among other things, talking about the genitals of the opposite sex.

Something that a group of women would never talk about. Unimpressed

*Thinks: must discuss this with the neighbours at our next coffee morning.*

If genitals are out of bounds as a subject of humour that is a big tranche of British comedy ruled out for discussion.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 7 2012, 4:40 PM GMT

I have the same problem with Julia Bradbury.

Don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I am a rail enthusiast (train spotter for the non cognoscenti) and as such I watch Julia's Railway Walks DVD quite often.

Not, you understand, for her beautiful arse, but for the railway sites she visits

(as well . . )

;)

Quote: Timbo @ February 7 2012, 11:59 PM GMT

If genitals are out of bounds as a subject of humour that is a big tranche of British comedy ruled out for discussion.

And the end of this forum.

Quote: keewik @ February 7 2012, 11:58 PM GMT

*Thinks: must discuss this with the neighbours at our next coffee morning.*

Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ February 7 2012, 11:58 PM GMT

*Thinks: must discuss this with the neighbours at our next Ann Summers party.*

Quote: rwayne @ February 7 2012, 11:57 PM GMT

There are things I won't say because there may be kids reading.

It's OK, I think that any kids that are depressed enough to browse the BCG forums will already know that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

But good for you for setting a highly moral and censorious tone.

Quote: Tim Walker @ February 8 2012, 12:03 AM GMT

Santa Claus doesn't exist.

You LIAR. :O