British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 756

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 7 2012, 4:50 PM GMT

I'm not so much wondering what they look like... it's just something about their faces that make me think of vag.

I have the same with Rio Ferdinand, can't think why.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 7 2012, 4:55 PM GMT

Oh yes...I'm not overly concerned about what his nether regions look like...he's all man to me.

;)

That's the great thing about being female, we can look at pictures of men and not imagine them naked. Now have you got another pic of the Boss where his guitar isn't spoiling my view of his nether regions?

:D

Maybe I can find a nice tight jeans shot, not terribly interested but all the same... ;)

Lauren Laverne

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 7 2012, 4:45 PM GMT

I thought all ladies ladies-bits looked the same?

:O

Au contraire, they're better then fingerprints for identifying a corpse a woman. Each one is unique, like a big meaty snowflake.

As for Kevin thinking about Julia Bradbury's spam purse, well it is a bit weird, but understandable.

*goes away to think about Julia's Country Trail*

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 7 2012, 4:40 PM GMT

Am I the only one who can't look at Kirstie Allsopp without wondering what her genitals look like?

Genuine question.

To quote an 80's phrase, I'll get in that boat (I imagine Plump, moist, warm, responsive)

There seems to be fierce competition for 'creepiest post' award.

Quote: Will Cam @ February 7 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

(I imagine Plump, moist, warm, responsive)

More like Krusty All-slop! Am I right? Am I right? Gimme five!...Aw, don't leave me hanging. Anyone? Huh?

Quote: rwayne @ February 7 2012, 11:18 PM GMT

There seems to be fierce competition for 'creepiest post' award.

I must admit you have a point!

Isn't there some sort of gross TMI forum on the Nuts magazine site for this stuff? We don't have to say everything that comes into our heads, y'know...

Quote: zooo @ February 7 2012, 11:22 PM GMT

I must admit you have a point!

Isn't there some sort of gross TMI forum on the Nuts magazine site for this stuff?

I've no idea what TMI means, I can only guess...but I believe there are more sites where this dross might be better placed.

(Too Much Information.)

Ah...thanks. Great advert for British Comedy though (frowning face)

Quote: rwayne @ February 7 2012, 11:25 PM GMT

I've no idea what TMI means, I can only guess...but I believe there are more sites where this dross might be better placed.

No I am fine with the BCG as a one-stop shop for all my internet needs.

Quote: roscoff @ February 1 2012, 10:29 PM GMT

If this man talk carries on, I fear I might faint from the vapours. Oh, I am such a fragile flower, etc., etc.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 7 2012, 4:40 PM GMT

I have the same problem with Julia Bradbury.

Knowing you, Kev, you'd have the same problem with Ray Bradbury...

Maybe it's time for a thread called Creepy descriptions of random women's genitals off the telly.
Then those of us who are eating, or not personally interested in said genitals can avoid it.