British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 746

Quote: Marc P @ January 27 2012, 1:44 PM GMT

Such high, high hopes.

This is what happens online. You start an awesome and tasteful thread that lasts years and suddenly Renegade Carpark joins your forum and suddenly you need a shower after reading. Pleased Smarmy ;)

Quote: rwayne @ January 23 2012, 2:06 PM GMT

Is it just me or does anyone else find the fact that people are actually spending time finding pictures of people, from the internet, to put somewhere else on the internet to 'show' how unattractive they are, well...more than just a little bit creepy?

Quote: Rooface @ January 27 2012, 1:48 PM GMT

This is what happens online. You start an awesome and tasteful thread that lasts years and suddenly Renegade Carpark joins your forum and suddenly you need a shower after reading. Pleased Smarmy ;)

Yes, I suddenly swooped in 4 years ago, disappeared for two years and then came back. Only the polar ice shelf moves faster then me. Pee-yong!

There's another one of those awful Underworld films out, reminding me you can't beat a bit of Kate Beckinsale.

Oh my.

Quote: TopBanana @ January 27 2012, 4:53 PM GMT

Oh my.

Oh your what?

Gavin.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 28 2012, 2:19 AM GMT

Gavin.

Cheers m'dear

Quote: Gavin @ January 28 2012, 2:21 AM GMT

Cheers m'dear

Smooches, pooches!

David Lovey

Quote: Lee @ January 28 2012, 2:24 AM GMT

David Lovey

Unimpressed So needy.

And you posted pic up wrong.

Shit done got sexy!

Quote: Gavin @ January 28 2012, 2:25 AM GMT

Unimpressed So needy.

And you posted pic up wrong.

Wrong pic. Was going for that black and white one. But I'm guessing BCG doesn't allow hot linking of those pics, which is nice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 27 2012, 3:34 PM GMT

Yes, I suddenly swooped in 4 years ago, disappeared for two years and then came back. Only the polar ice shelf moves faster then me. Pee-yong!

That is what the ladies say.

Quote: Rooface @ January 28 2012, 3:06 PM GMT

That is what the ladies say.

Ladies also say 'ooh I can't wear anything green, the fortune teller told me it was unlucky' - doesn't mean they're right though. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 28 2012, 3:09 PM GMT

Ladies also say 'ooh I can't wear anything green, the fortune teller told me it was unlucky' - doesn't mean they're right though. ;)

Who the hell have you been dating? Russell Grant?