British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 741

RC loves women. He has so many pictures to prove it.

Laughing out loud Tee Hee! so much girly comedy fabulous!

Quote: dellas @ January 24 2012, 7:01 PM GMT

RC I don't think your 'hugs' are either wanted or needed, perhaps you should save them for your girlfriend, if you have one. Pleased

I'll have you know that I 'hugged' two different ladies in the last eight months. That may not sound like a lot, but in BCG terms, it makes me Michael F**king Fassbender.

Oh and noted. No more hugs for dellas.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 23 2012, 10:40 AM GMT

I think Miranda has a lovely face , and a great beaming smile...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 4:27 PM GMT

Since not one lady on the Forum lept to Miranda's defence and exclaimed 'Shut up RC, she is well gorgeous', then I can only conclude that you also do not find her physically attractive.

Ahem... ;)

Quote: dellas @ January 24 2012, 7:01 PM GMT

RC I don't think your 'hugs' are either wanted or needed, perhaps you should save them for your girlfriend, if you have one. Pleased

Speak for yourself. RC is really a cuddly teddy of gender equality.

:O How do you know? his constant dismissal of all things female surely puts him into the 'woman hater' category'?

Look at the response to 'I don't want hugs'- Jesus, He thinks we do absolutely desire his pathetic attention emotican

I swear RP lives alone, and had a lot of unfortunate relationships resulting in an unfortunate propensity to become a sleazy or a reactionary misogynist.

I do still believe there are good chaps out there- Optimist or die!

Quote: dellas @ January 25 2012, 5:12 AM GMT

I'm the kind of person who chooses his friends carefully and I'm fairly certain that RC and I could be friends "in real life." He seems like a genuinely nice fellow and I will seek him and the rest of the BCG clan the next time I'm in the UK. Drinks will be on me!

Don't take his humour to heart Dellas. RC is a very nice guy and a good 99% of the time he is in fact joking. He just plays up to the whole male ego thing. It's a shtick.

But our agents of the night are tracking them down, one by one..........

:O I do still believe there are good chaps out there- Optimist or die!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 24 2012, 11:07 PM GMT

Ahem... ;)

Congratulations Shandonbelle! You win the star prize - an all expenses paid date with Miranda!

Have a hug -

Hug

He thinks we do absolutely desire his pathetic attention emotican

True.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 25 2012, 8:11 AM GMT

RC is a very nice guy and a good 99% of the time he is in fact joking. He just plays up to the whole male ego thing. It's a shtick.

Even more true, but don't tell anyone, I like watching people spin about.

:O How do you know? his constant dismissal of all things female surely puts him into the 'woman hater' category'?

Look at the response to 'I don't want hugs'- Jesus, He thinks we do absolutely desire his pathetic attention emotican

I swear RP lives alone, and had a lot of unfortunate relationships resulting in an unfortunate propensity to become a sleazy or a reactionary misogynist.

There is a thread on here where a lot of members talk about how the sheer amount of different people from different comedy backgrounds, with different expectancies of comedy can cause rifts and misunderstandings between forum members, I think RC was just exercising his brand of comedy and thought you were playing along, when he realized you weren't he overcompensated with overfriendly behavior that looks ridiculously insincere over the internet just to ensure everyone knew he was joking.

Well that is how I understood it anyway. Not sure if I'm right though.

Quote: Jamey @ January 24 2012, 4:51 PM GMT

I like and respect women.

I do the right ones. But there are some real dogs, slappers, slags and downright low life exaples of humanity - like there are blokes too.

(But none on here though - apart from maybe Charley - but she's not here much anyway!)

Quote: Chappers @ January 25 2012, 3:07 PM GMT

apart from maybe Charley - but she's not here much anyway!

3.... 2..... 1......

Quote: DaButt @ January 25 2012, 5:40 AM GMT

I'm the kind of person who chooses his friends carefully and I'm fairly certain that RC and I could be friends "in real life." He seems like a genuinely nice fellow and I will seek him and the rest of the BCG clan the next time I'm in the UK. Drinks will be on me!

Crikey, with all the furore, I nearly passed this one by. Yep, I'm pretty sure DaButt and I would get on - guns, booze and BBQ food - it's all good. You are welcome to the UK anytime, but please remember to wipe your feet when you leave the country.

Quote: Jamey @ January 25 2012, 1:08 PM GMT

I think RC was just exercising his brand of comedy and thought you were playing along, when he realized you weren't he overcompensated

I have a tendency to overcompensate. ;)

Quote: Chappers @ January 25 2012, 3:07 PM GMT

I do the right ones. But there are some real dogs, slappers, slags and downright low life exaples of humanity

:O

You pig!

This thread uses to be choc full of animated buttocks

Those were the days...