British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 740

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 24 2012, 3:57 PM GMT

Wealth is also a shit excuse.

I know, you'd think with her cash, she could afford the best surgeons in Harley Street. (that's a joke BTW, I have to point these out with so many humourless people about at the moment)

Since not one lady on the Forum lept to Miranda's defence and exclaimed 'Shut up RC, she is well gorgeous', then I can only conclude that you also do not find her physically attractive.

That is something that you are allowed to think, but not say? Oh, I see how this works now.

P.S.

Sorry Roo, here is your hug -

Hug

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 4:27 PM GMT

Since not one lady on the Forum lept to Miranda's defence and exclaimed 'Shut up RC, she is well gorgeous', then I can only conclude that you also do not find her physically attractive.

I don't want to f**k her, no.
And with that breathtaking logic, you've won the argument! Well done, RC. Rolling eyes

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 4:28 PM GMT

And with that breathtaking logic, you've won the argument! Well done, RC.

Woot! :D Woot!

Thanks zooo, I found it tough, but I had a great day and would like to thank my fellow competitors.

That pic was purposefully chosen as a bad one, and I think she is attractive, as people who aren't models can sometimes be- and even if she was extraordinarily unattractive, that doesn't mean you have to think or especially say anything nasty about her. Gentle piss-taking of other poster's tastes is quite different from the impression you give that women who you don't want to shag shouldn't be allowed to exist.

I like and respect women. Can I have a hug RC?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 4:27 PM GMT

Sorry Roo, here is your hug -

Hug

Hey if you want access to this temple, you pay the proper offerings.

Quote: AJGO @ January 24 2012, 4:39 PM GMT

Gentle piss-taking of other poster's tastes is quite different from the impression you give that women who you don't want to shag shouldn't be allowed to exist.

A poster mentioned he found Miranda attractive, I said he was wrong. Much feminist fury later - well, here we are.

Have a hug -

Hug

Quote: Jamey @ January 24 2012, 4:51 PM GMT

I like and respect women. Can I have a hug RC?

Your wish is my command -

Hug

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 24 2012, 5:20 PM GMT

Hey if you want access to this temple, you pay the proper offerings.

Bag of chips coming up.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 6:17 PM GMT

Bag of chips coming up.

I'm not cheap!

I insist on some scampi and a can of rio.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 24 2012, 6:19 PM GMT

I'm not cheap!

I insist on some scampi and a can of rio.

Tizer and Frazzles love or I'm going down the road.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 6:17 PM GMT

A poster mentioned he found Miranda attractive, I said he was wrong. Much feminist fury later - well, here we are.

Have a hug -

Hug

Can't believe today you've tried to cop a virtual feel off of rwayne, Dellas, zooo, Roo, Jamey, and me. You sly perv ;)

Quote: AJGO @ January 24 2012, 6:23 PM GMT

Can't believe today you've tried to cop a virtual feel off of rwayne, Dellas, zooo, Roo, Jamey, and me. You sly perv ;)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 6:23 PM GMT

Tizer and Frazzles love or I'm going down the road.

Who to? Frankie Boyle?

RC I don't think your 'hugs' are either wanted or needed, perhaps you should save them for your girlfriend, if you have one. Pleased

He did but then she got a puncture.

Quote: dellas @ January 24 2012, 7:01 PM GMT

RC I don't think your 'hugs' are either wanted or needed, perhaps you should save them for your girlfriend, if you have one. Pleased

The feminist rants might be seeping in and he's slowly embracing his inner-hippy; let's not discourage him yet!