British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 736

Quote: chipolata @ January 23 2012, 1:06 PM GMT

. And Vogue are never going to put her on the front cover.

Exchange and Mart would think twice . . . .

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 1:36 PM GMT

Shut it, you big lezzer. :P ;)

Cool

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 23 2012, 12:34 PM GMT

The fact that people over here generally don't know who she is so have to Google is a tragedy! Not only is she very funny, but she stars in one of the best shows on TV. (Which is not shown on any channel over here for some mad reason)

Agreed. Parks and Recreation is a wonderful show.

She's never really been cast as a beautiful woman and she plays an odd character so I guess that's why men don't think of her as attractive. She was kind of weird-looking at times back in her SNL days but she's blossomed a bit, I think.

Quote: dellas @ January 23 2012, 11:44 AM GMT

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we are not all 'good looking' so there has to be enough of us 'normal/average' types to pair up with!

Jeremy Paxman is hot!

"So what are you going to do when he pulls that big rubbery horse-face of mock incredulity at you?"

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2012, 11:29 PM GMT

Oh you mean like a lamp. Fair point!

I didn't say I fancied her enough to have a light on.

Is it just me or does anyone else find the fact that people are actually spending time finding pictures of people, from the internet, to put somewhere else on the internet to 'show' how unattractive they are, well...more than just a little bit creepy?

It is unpleasant, yes.

Quote: youngian @ January 23 2012, 2:04 PM GMT

"So what are you going to do when he pulls that big rubbery horse-face of mock incredulity at you?"

Melt into his arms...sigh Lovey

Thanks for pic! ;)

Quote: rwayne @ January 23 2012, 2:06 PM GMT

Is it just me or does anyone else find the fact that people are actually spending time finding pictures of people, from the internet, to put somewhere else on the internet to 'show' how unattractive they are, well...more than just a little bit creepy?

That's the bit you find creepy about the Internetz? Great Googa-mooga.

Quote: zooo @ January 23 2012, 2:13 PM GMT

It is unpleasant, yes.

Ah, you've finally come round to my opinion on Miranda Hart. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 2:45 PM GMT

That's the bit you find creepy about the Internetz? Great Googa-mooga.

Ah, you've finally come round to my opinion on Miranda Hart. ;)

I think, perhaps, you misread what I wrote... I don't find anything at all creepy about the internet.
'Googa-mooga' means nothing to me I'm afraid.

Yes because the xpression is great googaly moogaly.

I think it's kind of creepy that rwayne is looking at pictures that other people have found on one part of the Internet and then pasted to another part of the Internet...oh I give up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Great%20Googa%20Mooga

If only you would. Boys will be boys I suppose.

Quote: rwayne @ January 23 2012, 3:06 PM GMT

If only you would.

Well, I can't let you get all the laughs with your hilariously insightful and somewhat controversial posts. Huh?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 3:10 PM GMT

Well, I can't let you get all the laughs with your hilariously insightful and somewhat controversial posts. Huh?

You're sweet.
I'm coming off here now...BUT I will, of course, be still constantly watching the posts (though I'll be showing as 'off-line) so I can react, or maybe overreact, to anything that may be said. I must have the last word...I simply must...