British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 734

There is not a pound of flesh on a finger.

Depends how fat your wife groping hands are.

Quote: sootyj @ January 22 2012, 8:11 PM GMT

Is starting to find Miranda Hart rather striking and handsome.

Is that wrong?

Yes.

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 22 2012, 7:57 PM GMT

That sort off the ladies piss pad advert what gets her dress caught in the lift doors and you get to see her knickers!

Laughing out loud

She was probably thinking 'thank fook I put my fanny shield on today. If it were yesterday, Bob from Accounts would have seen my crusty tang stains. Now he'll ask me out.'

I think she would be quite fun in the sack; but I would just be worried in case she accidently broke something.

She's not an actual giant, y'know.

Oh you mean like a lamp. Fair point!

Quote: Timbo @ January 22 2012, 11:25 PM GMT

I think she would be quite fun in the sack; but I would just be worried in case she accidently broke something.

Now there's a surprise.

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2012, 11:29 PM GMT

Oh you mean like a mirror with her reflection. Fair point!

:O

Aw, you've gone back to type.

Is that wrong?

Last week I had a few beers and while watching Parks and Recreation decided that Amy Poehler was somewhat fetching. She's surrounded by 2 classically pretty women but I decided to post my feelings on Facebook and was derided by my male friends. Lesson learned.

I've just looked up Amy Poehler* and she's incredibly attractive, why would you be derided for fancying her?

*on Google images, not in the gynaecological sense.

Quote: DaButt @ January 23 2012, 1:09 AM GMT

...was derided by my male friends. Lesson learned.

You learned your friends are gay?

Miranda has a very full figure in a classical Monroesque way.

Quote: DaButt @ January 23 2012, 1:09 AM GMT

Last week I had a few beers and while watching Parks and Recreation decided that Amy Poehler was somewhat fetching. She's surrounded by 2 classically pretty women but I decided to post my feelings on Facebook and was derided by my male friends. Lesson learned.

Just looked her up your friends are nuts or possibly gay, she's lovely.

Quote: sootyj @ January 23 2012, 8:11 AM GMT

Miranda has a very full figure in a classical Monroesque way.

Contrary to popular mythology, although Marilyn is often referred to as being a size 16, that in no way equates to the current British size 16. She was more likley to have been a UK (present day) size ten. Marilyn was also about 5' 6", which doesn't really reflect Miranda's statuesque sizings.

Quote: KLRiley @ January 23 2012, 9:26 AM GMT

Contrary to popular mythology, although Marilyn is often referred to as being a size 16, that in no way equates to the current British size 16. She was more likley to have been a UK (present day) size ten. Marilyn was also about 5' 6", which doesn't really reflect Miranda's statuesque sizings.

She was actually a 12. Her waist was 23 inch which would have made her a 6-8 but her hips and bust were unusually large which pulled her up to a 12.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 23 2012, 10:11 AM GMT

her hips and bust were usually large which pulled her up to a 12.

Usually large? Did she deflate them on weekends?

I think Miranda has a lovely face , and a great beaming smile...I'd ask her out if I was a bloke...go for it Sooty ;)