British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 725

Quote: lofthouse @ January 4 2012, 11:35 PM GMT

She's trying to roger the banister

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 4 2012, 11:38 PM GMT

Just like Roger, I can come first in less then 4 minutes.

Laughing out loud And Laughing out loud

Quote: Timbo @ January 4 2012, 9:20 PM GMT

Some men are just intimidated by clever women.

This is why I want my girlfriend to fail her GCSEs.

Quote: Rob H @ January 5 2012, 4:06 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

(I so know that you wanted to write 11+, but were too afraid the room would turn on you) ;)

Quote: Rob H @ January 5 2012, 4:06 PM GMT

That's mean. She plucks up the courage to go back to studying at 77 and you want her to fail? Hasn't she had a hard enough life with Hitler and her hip surgery?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 5 2012, 4:10 PM GMT

That's mean. She plucks up the courage to go back to studying at 77 and you want her to fail? Hasn't she had a hard enough life with Hitler and her hip surgery?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 5 2012, 4:08 PM GMT

(I so know that you wanted to write 11+, but were too afraid the room would turn on you) ;)

:$

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 5 2012, 4:10 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

[Can I also just make clear that I am NOT a teacher, whatever I may previously have said...]

Every fibre of my physical being says I should fancy this woman, but she is such a sexless, idiotic, useless, unintelligible waste of space, that she does nothing for me. She's like Fern Cotton, another blank, souless, fembot with no redeeming features beyond the physical.

(And yes, I'd still 'do' her, but it would be a grudge f**k and I'd leave before morning)

I actually have no idea who that woman is, but she bears a remarkable resemblance to my next-door neighbour.

I don't know whether that is the original one, Christine Bleakley, or the copy they had made, Alex Jones.

It's Alex. She's Welsh so it's an improvement on sheep.

(I do actually think she's very attractive!)

I agree. We're told how Bleakley, Cotton and Jones are all 'mega babes'.

It's not a criticsm of them. It's a criticsm of the bellends in the press who tell us how any woman who is even moderately attractive is a 'stunner'.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 5 2012, 5:38 PM GMT

Every fibre of my physical being says I should fancy this woman, but she is such a sexless, idiotic, useless, unintelligible waste of space, that she does nothing for me. She's like Fern Cotton, another blank, souless, fembot with no redeeming features beyond the physical.

(And yes, I'd still 'do' her, but it would be a grudge f**k and I'd leave before morning)

It's nice that your are not biased with your penis.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 5 2012, 5:38 PM GMT

What is sometimes known as a 'reluctant squirt' ?

Quote: zooo @ January 5 2012, 5:59 PM GMT

I don't know whether that is the original one, Christine Bleakley, or the copy they had made, Alex Jones.

To be fair, Christine has a naughty twinkle in her eye and seems like a jolly good sport - plus I bet she's a tigress betwixt the sheets. However, her taste in men (Frank Lampard) leaves a lot to be desired.

From a post I put on Facebook ages back -

You have to admire One Show presenter Alex Jones. No matter how many times her guests say 'What?', she refuses to change the way she speaks. Whereas, you or I might be embarrassed with having to repeat ourselves two or three times before Matt Baker jumps in to translate our words into English, Alex continues to champion the regional brogue, despite the looks of pity and utter bewilderment from her guests. With her bland personality, unintelligble accent and slightly above average good looks, I see a bright future for Alex Jones at the BBC.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 5 2012, 6:08 PM GMT

It's nice that your are not biased with your penis.

My penis knows only love. Lovey

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 5 2012, 6:11 PM GMT

What is sometimes known as a 'reluctant squirt' ?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 5 2012, 6:15 PM GMT

You have to admire One Show presenter Alex Jones. No matter how many times her guests say 'What?', she refuses to change the way she speaks. Whereas, you or I might be embarrassed with having to repeat ourselves two or three times before Matt Baker jumps in to translate our words into English,

And you think Matt Baker makes it clearer?