British Comedy Guide

Who would you rather 'spend time with'? Page 2

Quote: zooo @ December 28 2011, 9:16 PM GMT

PH!

Why are you measuring of the acidity or basicity of an aqueous solution at this time of night?

I've been driven to chemistry experiments by wrong spellers!

Quote: zooo @ December 28 2011, 9:31 PM GMT

I've been driven to chemistry experiments by wrong spellers!

Dellas is my guide and inspiration ...

Who has the most dosh? Fry or Hill?

This is important in my decision.

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 28 2011, 9:14 PM GMT

Ikea stuff is ace !

I find it ranges between 'OK for the price I suppose' and 'appalling rubbish'. Things with no moving parts are OK. Avoid their chests of drawers at all costs, they just keep falling apart. You could glue them but then you'll never be able to dismantle them again.

I don't expect Fry to be able to put together flatpacks, it's enough for him to entertain instead, but it does give us some idea of his limits.

I think I'd rather be with Harry. I fear Fry would be too much of a smartarse - not that I'd look.

Quote: Nogget @ December 29 2011, 4:00 PM GMT

I find it ranges between 'OK for the price I suppose' and 'appalling rubbish'. Things with no moving parts are OK. Avoid their chests of drawers at all costs, they just keep falling apart. You could glue them but then you'll never be able to dismantle them again.

I don't expect Fry to be able to put together flatpacks, it's enough for him to entertain instead, but it does give us some idea of his limits.

I've had their Malm range chest of drawers for 2/3 years now and they're fine.

OK, are we due another pairing?

Would you rather spend time with Cheryl Cole or Tulisa off the X Factor? Attractive women for sure but I think talking to either of them would wind me up after a relatively short period.

I'd rather spend the afternoon cleaning the public toilets at Bolton bus station with only my tongue than spend any time with either of those two vacuous moronic airheaded pointless tarts

Nothing personal

Think Lofthouse has got that one spot on.

I'd rather make a sacrifice

;) Hey why me rocker?

Well said, lofty.

I would have been inclined to dismiss Tulisa as well had I not seen a documentary about her and her mum, she comes across as a very sensitive and perceptive young lady...caring for her depressive mother from a young age, she's got a really good head on her shoulders.
So there.

And Cheryl is not the worst role model I can think of, she works hard, seems nice and has a lovely accent...dodgy taste in men though but hey ho.
I's spend time with either of them as long as I could choose the music ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ December 30 2011, 1:41 PM GMT

And Cheryl is not the worst role model I can think of, she works hard

Pfffffffffft

I bet polishing her nails is the most strenuous 'work' she does this month