British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 710

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 18 2011, 12:05 PM GMT

I have trouble finding clothes to fit non stop. My waist is TWO whole sizes smaller than my bust and hips. Trousers turn into hipsters without a belt and I have not worn a button up blouse since school.

You show off! I'm sure that makes poor dellas feel much better. For such cruel insensitivity I sentence you to put up a pic of your self to show us what you're talking about. And to tell us your vital statistics. You know, for science... and stuff.

Also, I have a similar problem, I have such an awesome V shape that clothes that fit round my mighty chest and lat's are baggy around my shredded core.

Quote: Vader @ December 18 2011, 1:47 PM GMT

You show off! I'm sure that makes poor dellas feel much better. For such cruel insensitivity I sentence you to put up a pic of your self to show us what you're talking about. And to tell us your vital statistics. You know, for science... and stuff.

Also, I have a similar problem, I have such an awesome V shape that clothes that fit round my mighty chest and lat's are baggy around my shredded core.

A weird waist is not a good thing to have. It's horrible and looks uneven. Trust me, I really am nothing to write home about at all. I would much rather have what Dellas has. I'd love to be dinky and cute. Instead I'm just odd looking.

When you say shredded core, you mean like a apple core? Old, mouldy, and with possible worms?

Exactly.

How's it weird? Sounds ideal, a nice hour glass figure.

It's just odd. I'm odd. :|

I'll tell you who is gorgeous on here - Scatters. She is gorgeous. All the ladies here are (said before getting into trouble) but Scatters is a real cutie. I say that in a non-furry cup drinking way.

Vader's right. Hourglass figures rule.

Quote: TopBanana @ December 18 2011, 4:16 PM GMT

Vader's right. Hourglass figures rule.

I'm not hourglass, I store cakelard in my arse. That is all.

Moving on.... I think I need a serious dose of Lee Pace this afternoon so gonna watch Pushing daisies.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 18 2011, 4:12 PM GMT

It's just odd. I'm odd. :|

I'll tell you who is gorgeous on here - Scatters. She is gorgeous. All the ladies here are (said before getting into trouble) but Scatters is a real cutie. I say that in a non-furry cup drinking way.

I'm sure you're not odd, a lot of attractive women are insecure about the way they look.

As for the cake lard thing, as Sir Mix-a-lot would attest, some guys like big butt's.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 18 2011, 4:12 PM GMT

Here here. (/Hear hear?)
All naturally beautiful and stuff.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 18 2011, 4:20 PM GMT

I'm not hourglass, I store cakelard in my arse. That is all.

Moving on.... I think I need a serious dose of Lee Pace this afternoon so gonna watch Pushing daisies.

Ruby is stunning, and as such not for mortal eyes such as ours.

She's a hottie (and extremely modest).

Who are the most attractive guys on here then?

Quote: Vader @ December 18 2011, 5:19 PM GMT

Who are the most attractive guys on here then?

Why? you cruising for ass?

Maybe, why, you cruising for cock?

Quote: Vader @ December 18 2011, 5:24 PM GMT

Maybe, why, you cruising for cock?

I always need new poultry for my battery farm.

Is that a gay euphemism? I'm notup on the lingo.

I mean, er, sounds like your battery farm might be about to be ram raided. Is that what I was supposed to say?

Quote: Vader @ December 18 2011, 5:30 PM GMT

Is that a gay euphemism? I'm notup on the lingo.

I mean, er, sounds like your battery farm might be about to be ram raided. Is that what I was supposed to say?

Laughing out loud Your an idiot Vader, but your alright!