British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 804

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 11 2011, 8:54 PM GMT

'Doctor Who' missing episodes returned to BBC

Sadly or otherwise, this is one of the highlights of my day!

And if you have one of those old fashioned wireless sets R4+ are doing a Doctor Who series at 6pm all this week. With the as mad as several boxes of frogs Tom Baker. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0184v9j/Doctor_Who_Hornets_Nest_The_Stuff_of_Nightmares_part_1/#programme-info

Cool, thanks.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 6 2011, 10:22 PM GMT

I guess it won't be part of the actual episode.

Don't see any point with the prequel trailer!

Great to hear about the return of TWO classic episodes to the BBC archives. Strange, that they were found in July, and October, yet announced as found at an exclusive screening at the BFI Believed Wiped and Lost. What a coincidence!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a356259/doctor-who-karen-gillan-arthur-darvill-to-leave-next-series.html

They need to get rid of River Song too, and start afresh with new, more interesting characters for the Doctor to travel with. All of the Matt Smith companions have run their course.

Yes, might as well get rid in one fell swoop.

Wonder how long Smith plans to stay?

Quote: chipolata @ December 16 2011, 6:08 PM GMT

They need to get rid of River Song too, and start afresh with new, more interesting characters for the Doctor to travel with. All of the Matt Smith companions have run their course.

I hope that includes Moffat!

Quote: zooo @ December 16 2011, 6:19 PM GMT

Wonder how long Smith plans to stay?

I think the next series will be Smiths last. I think it'll build to the Doctors twelth regeneration to coincide with the fiftieth anniversary. And to answer The Rook, I think Moffat will leave then too.

*fingers crossed*

And then they will cast some blonde teenage girl as the next Doctor.

My money's on Francesca Martinez.

Quote: zooo @ December 16 2011, 6:25 PM GMT

And then they will cast some blonde teenage girl as the next Doctor.

Isn't that a man?

:D

I think Mark Gatiss will be Steven Moffat's job, when he leaves!!!