British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 708

Quote: zooo @ December 15 2011, 12:24 PM GMT

Yes, it's a bit of a cheek.
We've probably got nicer boobs than him though.

Surely there should be laws about how companies are allowed to represent clothing? Like how mascara ads have to put (teeny tiny for a second) writing to say they've used fake eyelashes. It's bad enough that we all have to be six foot and a size 2 to wear a dress in the way it's portrayed, now we have men with fake boobs? This has pissed me right off!

Quote: AJGO @ December 15 2011, 1:00 PM GMT

Surely there should be laws about how companies are allowed to represent clothing? Like how mascara ads have to put (teeny tiny for a second) writing to say they've used fake eyelashes. It's bad enough that we all have to be six foot and a size 2 to wear a dress in the way it's portrayed, now we have men with fake boobs? This has pissed me right off!

Don't worry AJGO, men don't really like the way those models look.

(aside: we do)

:D Teary Unimpressed

:( Wonder if that avatar is male/female?

If you're talking about Kevin's avatar. I thoroughly checked to make sure. Over and over over and over.

And over.

And apparently most of the leg photos advertising tights and stockings are blokes too.

I think the point of the ad is that the bra is so effective that it can even give men bosomage. So no matter how flat chested a woman, the bra can help.

Quote: Chappers @ December 16 2011, 11:40 AM GMT

And apparently most of the leg photos advertising tights and stockings are blokes too.

Angry

Quote: chipolata @ December 16 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

I think the point of the ad is that the bra is so effective that it can even give men bosomage. So no matter how flat chested a woman, the bra can help.

So many things I could rant about, but trying not to turn into a complainerer

That Go Compare guy's moustache? That's fake too.

Quote: chipolata @ December 16 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

But then why dress him up as a woman if him being a man is an important part of the advertising?

I think it might be just for the extra advertising.

Cor!

I would

Such fun.

Quote: zooo @ December 16 2011, 8:37 PM GMT

Cor!

No :|

Check out the one in the yellow dress . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyx-wip-wyo&feature=player_embedded