British Comedy Guide

What are you reading right now? Page 144

And that's also why you're very silly! I think you'd like Pratchett though and command you to try one of his books.

Lol. Maybe I'll try one of the aforementioned brother's books over Christmas then.

Definitely. Rincewind ones are best

Ooh, if you're reading over Chrsitmas, read Hogfather :)

I just looked, we have Wintersmith? Sounds festive...?

With the Nac Mac Feegles! Def read.

Just finished Life, the universe and everything

Totally demented

Hated most of it but it ends quite well

Ho hum

The Watchtower, the Jehovah's Witness publication. The cover asks if natural disasters are a punishment from god, but in the article it states 'there is no evidence that God was behind them'. I actually find this quite endearing

;) The Tory Government??

Quote: AJGO @ December 11 2011, 11:42 AM GMT

The Watchtower, the Jehovah's Witness publication. The cover asks if natural disasters are a punishment from god, but in the article it states 'there is no evidence that God was behind them'. I actually find this quite endearing

Aw. We had a woman come to the door with those, she was with her teenage daughter who she'd obviously dragged along with her. She looked so utterly embarrassed to be there. Erk, was depressing.

I don't answer the door to them anymore. I let them knock because I always feel guilty sending them away without signing me up.

I always say I'm in the middle of something and ask for literature so I don't have to talk to them. But then because I'm the sort of person who reads everything, I do actually read it! Hope no Jehovah's Witnesses are reading this and have just had a massive shock-induced coronary

I answer the door and never twig what they're on about. Then they drop the J-bomb. Is Jesus my personal saviour? Um. Depends, is he a member of the RICS?

Quote: AJGO @ December 11 2011, 1:00 PM GMT

I always say I'm in the middle of something and ask for literature so I don't have to talk to them.

I did that once with some Mormons and got a bible out of them filled with pictures of Jesus meeting some Red Indians.

This looks like a fascinating read, possibly for the wrong reasons, but still: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Christs_of_Ypsilanti