British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,119

Didn't this happen to you last year, billwill?

Quote: zooo @ November 12 2011, 8:27 PM GMT

Didn't this happen to you last year, billwill?

Different problem last year, the pump failed.

Quote: roscoff @ November 12 2011, 8:07 PM GMT

KA-BOOOOOM!

Ah no, I didn't mess with the gas pipes, only the water ones. So a more likely outcome was getting washed away in a flood, not a Ka-booom-de-eh.

Quote: billwill @ November 12 2011, 11:35 PM GMT

Ah no, I didn't mess with the gas pipes, only the water ones. So a more likely outcome was getting washed away in a flood, not a Ka-booom-de-eh.

Good. Cos who would provide the smashing entertainment at the BCG meet up? :)

A friend of mine just had her Dr Who book published

I'm both envious and shocked

Onluy men and pooftahs can write for Dr Who

Pretty nervy for tonight's gig. Last one wasn't great so I could really do with the confidence boost of a win tonight!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 13 2011, 5:38 PM GMT

Pretty nervy for tonight's gig. Last one wasn't great so I could really do with the confidence boost of a win tonight!

Is it being recorded? Do we get to see your inevitably triumphant performance?

New sitcom pilot script finished. Think it might be quite good-ish. I am the bestest at writering.

Quote: AJGO @ November 13 2011, 5:41 PM GMT

Is it being recorded? Do we get to see your inevitably triumphant performance?

Well I wasn't going to, but I think I might record this one on the off chance of it being good. My material has changed quite a lot since the last video.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 13 2011, 5:38 PM GMT

Good luck Nat

No confidence boost for me tonight. Feeling pretty down about the whole thing :(

Boo. Is it one of those times where when you watch it back you'll realise it went better than you thought?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 13 2011, 10:03 PM GMT

No confidence boost for me tonight. Feeling pretty down about the whole thing :(

You're funny

But nobodys funny all the time.

It's why success is measured by how many times you get back up again.

Will Cam needs a wee.

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2011, 10:11 PM GMT

Boo. Is it one of those times where when you watch it back you'll realise it went better than you thought?

No I don't think so. It didn't feel like a win for me. Didn't manage to squeeze out much sound from them. They were a decent audience as well, evidenced by the performance of the other acts. I just didn't bring my a game.

Chin up Nat. Better luck next time.