British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,101

I'm getting old. Walking back from the shop I crossed the road to avoid a group of kids. I just hate the thought of them shouting something, throwing something or in anyway being antagonistic for any reason and me not being able to do anything. A few years ago, I would've been able to go "boo" and they'd run off. But now, they know I can't do anything. They roams the streets in gangs, making life miserable for everyone else. Bah.

Quite often, I see a group of dodgy looking kids, want to avoid them but can't, and then they don't do anything anyway, and I end up feeling all silly and judgmental.

Yes, I did feel a bit judgmental. These kids did nowt either. I sometimes forget I'm a 6ft+ skin head too, I'm sure that lessens my chances of them trying anything.

Heh. Of course they do *sometimes* do what you expect them to, and make some comment as you walk past, but even groups of fully grown men do that. Some people are just idiots.

Yes they are.

*peeps through window blinds judging everyone outside*

What are you two like?

*crosses road to avoid Gav*

You better skin head boy ;)

Time to brew some beer on this chilly morning.

Quote: Leevil @ October 30 2011, 3:59 PM BST

I'm getting old. Walking back from the shop I crossed the road to avoid a group of kids. I just hate the thought of them shouting something, throwing something or in anyway being antagonistic for any reason and me not being able to do anything. A few years ago, I would've been able to go "boo" and they'd run off. But now, they know I can't do anything. They roams the streets in gangs, making life miserable for everyone else. Bah.

You should worry! I had to walk through the park yesterday afternoon dressed as a witch. Meanwhile the yobs were rumbling in the undergrowth. I was dreading they'd suddenly jump out and .... ?what? Luckily I think they were too busy swilling back the Buckie to see me through the bushes.

Sup yo.

Spending most of the day lounging around, I think. Went to my parents' house for a hallowen/housewarming party on sat as Poison ivy. People wouldn't shut up about my eyelashes.

Got a gig in Leeds and one at the Stand (Newcastle) this week. Eeeeh!

Son's 9th birthday today, still wrapped and waiting for him after school is the stuffed Union Jack dog door stopper he's been desperate to have!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 31 2011, 11:24 AM BST

Son's 9th birthday today, still wrapped and waiting for him after school is the stuffed he's been desperate to have!

Union Jack dog door stopper? Is he BNP?

It's a cute stuffed dog Nogget, I don't think it matters to him what flag it is.

Kim Kardashian's Halloween costume was also Poison Ivy, though I'm sure not as awsome as yours.