British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,097

Quote: sootyj @ October 23 2011, 4:39 PM BST

what was the other?

Laughing out loud

I was cutting a cucumber a wee while ago, and I swear it groaned at me.

Busy weekend shooting new sketch show pilot. Tired.

Quote: zooo @ October 23 2011, 3:16 PM BST

Successful night all round!

Does everyone else have this drastically changed, new look Facebook thing already?
Cos mine hasn't changed yet and I'm feeling left out.
(Not that I hardly ever use FB, but still.)

My Facebook annoyingly always opens on a find friends page which has the impertinence to keep asking for my email password, presumably so that it can read my contact list and look for the contacts by email address on Facebook. They 'promise' to not store my password, but no-way are the getting mine!!

Pirate Pirate Angry Angry

10 gallons of IPA in kegs and 10 gallons of Landlord in the fermenters; it was a long day. The next time you enjoy a nice beer you should tip your hat in the direction of the brewery because making beer takes a lot of time and effort.

Ellie started the day with a bollocking from her boss... just great. And there wasn't really a problem in the end anyway.

It's pissing it down.

Yep, here too. All dark and cloudy. Is rather nice.

It's stopped now. Still cloudy and dark though.

Ellie is being taken to see Arsenal play tonight. Hmmmm!

Aw, is it sooty's birthday? That sentence is just a treat for him.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 25 2011, 4:29 PM BST

Ellie is being taken to see Arsenal play tonight. Hmmmm!

I know it's unlikely, but if you get an opportunity, could you please remind them to Not. F**king. Lose.? Thanks :) (Actually, also not to just draw, and to get the goal difference up by about thirty)

Will dooooooooooo!

Just asked BCGers for some gags for the radio show - anyone wanna contribute?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/22798#P818829

Quote: DaButt @ October 24 2011, 2:10 AM BST

10 gallons of IPA in kegs and 10 gallons of Landlord in the fermenters; it was a long day. The next time you enjoy a nice beer you should tip your hat in the direction of the brewery because making beer takes a lot of time and effort.

Yeah !

I bet that block that pushes the button at Coors is permanently knackered !

;)

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 25 2011, 5:51 PM BST

I bet that bloke that pushes the button at Coors is permanently knackered !

;)

It's actually just a trough that runs from the stables to the bottling line. No human intervention, gravity is all that's needed to transfer the horse piss.