British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,096

Being setup on Sunday. Going from drinks with chum and he's bringing someone I'll really like we have loads in common....Obviously we don't have the irritation of drinking with people don't know in common.

Heh, maybe you do! Maybe she's annoyed by that part too.

Quote: zooo @ October 21 2011, 2:53 PM BST

Heh, maybe you do! Maybe she's annoyed by that part too.

Maybe. Probably not though. Probably a talker. Bore me with her f**king life story. Bad enough I have to listen to him and his boring family life stories.

Aw. Well, give her a chance, but if she's an idiot just get very, very drunk.

Good luck Gav master!

Yup it'll suck. But not seen him in ages so should be kinda fun. Is it bad you don't see mate for 6 months?

Quote: Gavin @ October 21 2011, 3:48 PM BST

Yup it'll suck. But not seen him in ages so should be kinda fun. Is it bad you don't see mate for 6 months?

On Tuesday, I'll be seeing a mate I haven't seen for 15 YEARS!

Quote: billwill @ October 22 2011, 12:42 AM BST

On Tuesday, I'll be seeing a mate I haven't seen for 15 YEARS!

Like me tonight sitting in a pub when my cousin that I haven't seen in almost as many years walked in !

BYW Gav, who said this 'someone' was female? Might it be a bloke he thinks you'll like ?

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 22 2011, 12:55 AM BST

BYW Gav, who said this 'someone' was female? Might it be a bloke he thinks you'll like ?

Makes no odds to me really

Have just won 2 raffle prizes at a race night. And Mr. Keewik saw a man playing with himself in the toilet!

Successful night all round!

Does everyone else have this drastically changed, new look Facebook thing already?
Cos mine hasn't changed yet and I'm feeling left out.
(Not that I hardly ever use FB, but still.)

Getting ready to brew some beer.

Quote: Gavin @ October 21 2011, 3:48 PM BST

Yup it'll suck.

Not on the first date.

Quote: keewik @ October 23 2011, 12:22 AM BST

Have just won 2 raffle prizes one was Mr. Keewik had a man playing with him in the toilet!

what was the other?

Quote: Gavin @ October 21 2011, 2:52 PM BST

Being setup on Sunday. Going from drinks with chum and he's bringing someone I'll really like we have loads in common....Obviously we don't have the irritation of drinking with people don't know in common.

Ooooh, good luck matey.