British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,093

Quote: dellas @ October 18 2011, 11:15 AM BST

:D Tuumble Started your 'Pleasure Dome' prog' then have been interupted annoying!

You sound posh, not like a DJ, which is great, but coming from Manc' suppose everyone south of Derby sounds posh!

Will get back to you :)

Ha! Posh? Far from it! My dad had a scrap yard for gawd's sake! :D

Quote: Tuumble @ October 18 2011, 11:23 AM BST

Ha! Posh? Far from it! My dad had a scrap for gawd's sake! :D

One punch up does not working class make.

Still aching from embarrassing attempt at playing tennis two days ago. Must do more exercise. Or less. Incidentally, is it normal to not be able to turn in time to actually see the ball when attempting backhand? (Discounting the majority of times when I shut my eyes knowing I would miss and possibly get a tennis ball in the face)

So tired.

:D AJGO, Tee Hee a bit of yoga to make you supple might help, just the general stretch and wait as long as possible, sure you can find something on web.

ps; On another matter, Newsjack, sent off 10 oneliners, had an e-mail, sorry your submission was 'corrupted' ?, Pooh, had it bloody now!! :( :S

Tennis? In October?

Where do you get the English grown strawberries from?

How comes Jack Daniels has gone Grey?? has he left? Hope not.

He asked to become a 'resigned member'.

Quote: zooo @ October 18 2011, 9:51 PM BST

Resigned to what ?

Ah ok. Shame, I liked him.

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 18 2011, 9:40 PM BST

Tennis? In October?

I have English grown strawberries in the fridge right now, from Kent. And the road gritters were out tonight. The world is truly revolving on it's arse.

Unimpressed I'll not have a bad word said about our Jack, or yell have ta deal we us! >_<

PS; Jack offensive humour! right up your street! sorry was up your bloody street.

Forgot you've gone all 'gay' on us right now... love and peace crap ;)

Quote: dellas @ October 18 2011, 9:17 PM BST

:D AJGO, Tee Hee a bit of yoga to make you supple might help, just the general stretch and wait as long as possible, sure you can find something on web.

MORE exercise?!

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 18 2011, 9:40 PM BST

Tennis? In October?

In Hackney we have small bowls of crack cocaine for court-side refreshments

:(

Quote: Tuumble @ October 18 2011, 11:23 AM BST

Ha! Posh? Far from it! My dad had a scrap yard for gawd's sake! :D

*Pictures Tuumble as Harry H Corbett trying to better himself by "ver use of ve radio aperatus"

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 18 2011, 10:10 PM BST

Resigned to what ?

....to the fact that he was an argumentative troublemaker at worst. An argumentative narcissist (who was obviously intelligent and insightful) at best?