British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,079

Finally home from Denver. That was a LOT of beer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP--Oy81Y7o

Sup, you.

Fed up of the animation m'larky. Think I'm gonna concentrate on a career.

I don't think you should give up but if you're not enjoying it then maybe you should give it a rest and come back to it at a later date with fresh eyes and also reevaluate what you want to achieve from it.

I also think you need to find a bigger team to help you with the animation process. There are loads of animators out there with no purpose at the minute. Have you scoured the flash animation fan forums for a collaborator?

Quote: Leevil @ October 3 2011, 3:47 PM BST

I don't think you should give up but if you're not enjoying it then maybe you should give it a rest and come back to it at a later date with fresh eyes and also reevaluate what you want to achieve from it.

I also think you need to find a bigger team to help you with the animation process. There are loads of animators out there with no purpose at the minute. Have you scoured the flash animation fan forums for a collaborator?

Nope It'll take to long to show someone else over the net how to do stuff in the same way, and why would they work for free?

I'm moving into anime Studio atm to speed up the tedious process butthat's got a bit of a different set up so a learning curve there.

Not enjoyed it for the last 2 years lol! Has enjoyable moments most of it is just grinding though.

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2011, 3:55 PM BST

Nope It'll take to long to show someone else over the net how to do stuff in the same way, and why would they work for free?

There are loads of collaborations on bigger scales than this that go unpaid. It's doing it for the passion, not the paycheck. I just thought finding a few people to help you out, much like your writing team do (or did?).

I'm moving into anime Studio atm to speed up the tedious process butthat's got a bit of a different set up so a learning curve there.

Well I know from using ASP for the past few years that the community on it's official forum alone are open to collaborations. I can't imagine it being the case of having to teach someone how you want stuff to happen. Isn't that what storyboards are for and other such tools?

Not enjoyed it for the last 2 years lol! Has enjoyable moments most of it is just grinding though.

Reevaluate! It's great you're doing the mind-numbing (boring bits) of hard work. But if it's something you're growing to resent. Stop and look at what else you could be doing.

Sleepy. Lots and lots of walking yesterday in the hot sun, but defo worth it for how many lovely people I met/introduced to one another.

Ellie is super dieting at the moment. Boring!

Ellie how have you been on a diet so long?

Has someone been putting lead in your knickers?

Spooked... Don't believe in ghosts- until my cat starts staring wide-eyed at something invisible and then I completely forget

Lol, it's so annoying when they do that. It's not ghosts though, just dust mites or summink only cats can see.
Or they're just doing it to freak us out, the cheeky scamps.

Sitting on the doorstep because I left my keys indoors. Those clouds look Like they are about to burst and none of my neighbours are in. I'm going to be rather wet if no one comes home soon.

Thanks zooo. Might still be the ghosts of dust mites though, enraged that they can't get to the dust afterlife because I haven't even cleaned in this reality

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 4 2011, 6:58 PM BST

Sitting on the doorstep because I left my keys indoors. Those clouds look Like they are about to burst and none of my neighbours are in. I'm going to be rather wet if no one comes home soon.

Pub!

Quote: AJGO @ October 4 2011, 7:01 PM BST

Thanks zooo. Might still be the ghosts of dust mites though, enraged that they can't get to the dust afterlife because I haven't even cleaned in this reality

Those poor bastards.