British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,075

What a bumder.

Quote: KLRiley @ September 28 2011, 6:19 PM BST

The only bright spot in a rubbish day was when Riley's lecturer started wittering on about SPVs. As Riley is of a certain age (older than Will Cam anyway) the SPVs that Riley thought of were those featured in Captain Scarlet...

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ September 28 2011, 4:56 PM BST

You jammy bugger. I've only been quoted twice in its whole history!

I don't do interviews. ;)

Chuckling at this...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 28 2011, 9:45 PM BST

One got pregnant and is taking early maternity leave, the other is semi-retired. No one is contacting me about it/responding to my attempts to contact them. :S

Go higher Robyn. Make it the head of department/school/faculty's problem by camping in their office until you get a new supervisor. And tell you course rep to raise it as you won't be the only person affected. Oh and most important when you see the head honcho, mutter darkly about the NSS and how this may impact on the student perception of their time/treatment by staff. NSS is actually a very badly put together and misleading survey which is usually coloured by the most recent marks received but it is the easiest way to put the frighteners on a university as the perception of it is that it's a good indicator of the 'student experience'. :)

Chuckling at this...

Quote: KLRiley @ September 29 2011, 12:47 PM BST

Go higher Robyn. Make it the head of department/school/faculty's problem by camping in their office until you get a new supervisor. And tell you course rep to raise it as you won't be the only person affected. Oh and most important when you see the head honcho, mutter darkly about the NSS and how this may impact on the student perception of their time/treatment by staff. NSS is actually a very badly put together and misleading survey which is usually coloured by the most recent marks received but it is the easiest way to put the frighteners on a university as the perception of it is that it's a good indicator of the 'student experience'. :)

Absolutely your uni are positively terrified of a negative write up.

Quote: Tuumble @ September 29 2011, 4:04 PM BST

Chuckling at this...

Pahahaha

What's so funny about spanners??

They're used to tighten up your Nuts!!

Angry Not only have the gas pipe repair crap been going on all ruddy week, spoilt my relax in the sun, the bastards are STILL out there drilling.

What are they doin'? its pitch black? Grrr

Stopping you all being blown up with a leak?

:( No its generic replacement shit, may last until Decem bloody ber.

Hey Bigfella how are you fighting terrorism in Wales?

Quote: bigfella @ September 29 2011, 7:34 PM BST

Stopping you all being blown up with a leak?

Thanks Fella!

Quote: KLRiley @ September 29 2011, 12:47 PM BST

The dissertation convenor runs NSS at our uni so that might not work. Also she is scary. :)

I hopefully have a new supervisor though!

Robyn is apparently now on a society committee at university. Yay! :D

Although a girl did just e-mail me about how she feels upset and lost at Fresher's because she doesn't drink and knows I don't either. :( Trying to help but probably failing.