British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,518

I think I should bleach my eyeballs and then set fire to my brain and then move.

Is this on split screen?

21:00
Dave Jo Brand's Big Splash
Episode 1:
Jo attempts synchronised diving and invites Sean Lock to join her in a very muddy race.

Our Guide

21:00
Dave
(repeat) Gavin & Stacey
Episode 2.5: It's Gwen's birthday and Bryn has arranged a special surprise treat.

About This Episode

Quote: Leevil @ September 22 2011, 12:44 AM BST

I think I should bleach my eyeballs and then set fire to my brain and then move.

There are times when it's worth gping back a page or two on a thread. This was not one of them. Ewwww I believe is the appropriate expression here. Leave. Leave now. If not sooner.

Who writes Jonathan Ross's lines? Haven't first class stamps been sticky-backed for years now?
Must stop watching Saturday night TV.

jordan's patronising people with learning diabilities on sky living it hypnotic

Quote: sootyj @ September 24 2011, 9:47 PM BST

jordan's patronising people with learning diabilities on sky living it hypnotic

Isn't that a bit like the pot and kettle?

That' rather unfair on people with learning diabilities

Watching Spooks, it's kinda ridiuclous and the dialogue is awful.

So why am I hooked.

Because it's great!

It's fantastic till anyone starts talking.

series one when they were unarmed, it was grubby and they were going after crooks and nutters was superior.

Embarrassingly watching TOWIE! These people make sheep look like Einstein.

Nooo Ellie, don't do it!
I've had to stop buying Heat magazine, 'cos that's literally all they bloody talk about now, the freaks.

They are just complete idiots. Really really thick. Why would you let yourself go only TV knowing you're going to be shown up like that?

I've never seen one second of it. But have seen loads of them guesting on panel shows (annoyingly). They are outstandingly thick.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 25 2011, 10:34 PM BST

They are just complete idiots. Really really thick. Why would you let yourself go only TV knowing you're going to be shown up like that?

The pertinent bit of the question - go on TV. They are now slebs and some of them making a very nice living out of it.