British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,062

My cousin works at Bateman's Brewery and it always seems to get the thumbs up to whoever drinks it. Not me though, not my cuppa tea.

The neighbor lady just dropped off a bowl of pasta and a cupcake. I love this neighborhood!

Quote: DaButt @ September 22 2011, 1:03 AM BST

The neighbor lady just dropped off a bowl of pasta and a cupcake. I love this neighborhood!

Love Thy Neighbour and she'll bring food. Hallelujah!

Quote: Leevil @ September 22 2011, 1:03 AM BST

My cousin works at Bateman's Brewery and it always seems to get the thumbs up to whoever drinks it.

One of these days I'd like to take a 6-month tour of the UK's beers and breweries. All I have to do is win the lottery.

*signs Dabutt up to mail order brewery tours*

Quote: DaButt @ September 22 2011, 1:06 AM BST

One of these days I'd like to take a 6-month tour of the UK's beers and breweries. All I have to do is win the lottery.

You could do a lot worse than start here !

Check out the Shire Horses !

http://www.hooknortonbrewery.co.uk/index.html

A week from tonight I'll be in Denver for The Great American Beer Festival. Unlimited 1-ounce samples of more than 2000 beers from more than 450 breweries. Then there are the brewery tours, pub crawls, etc.

Lovey :D Lovey

Ellie has been living in London long enough that she is now randomly bumping into people she knows all over London.

Will Cam if off today and is doing as little as possible.

Might be doing a couple of gigs at The Stand when the new one opens in Newcastle. I'm a bit excited!

My cousin works at Bateman's Brewery and it always seems to get the thumbs up to whoever drinks it. Not me though, not my cuppa tea.

Is their chief brewer called a master-bateman brewer?

Is their chief brewer called a master-bateman brewer?

It's all kicked off here. I'm so full of cold and face the prospect or working through the night tonight. Real risk of having to cancel my afternoon off which puts me in the middle between an angry boss and angry wife.

Wish me luck...

Drinking Ukrainian wine. Like whisky and honey. Not sure if I like it or not, but am stoically carrying out further investigations

Quote: AJGO @ September 22 2011, 9:26 PM BST

Drinking Ukrainian wine. Like whisky and honey. Not sure if I like it or not, but am stoically carrying out further investigations

Good girl. Likewise I'm investigating the tipping point of when pints of baccardi and coke do result in a hangover. Tough job.

Quote: KLRiley @ September 22 2011, 10:09 PM BST

Good girl. Likewise I'm investigating the tipping point of when pints of baccardi and coke do result in a hangover. Tough job.

Goodness, that will need investigations over a prolonged period of time.
I salute you for your commitment to anecdotal science