British Comedy Guide

Thought I'd put myself up for a pasting... Page 5

Wow! What was that all about?!

Quote: DarrenF1970 @ September 16 2011, 8:45 PM BST

Wow! What was that all about?!

I think it was about Clare, mainly.

Quote: Lazzard @ September 16 2011, 8:56 PM BST

I think it was about Clare, mainly.

Correct Lazzard, I was about me, purely because I had a rubbish childhood and didnt get any attention..................so I came on here and thought id try to get some attention through my creations good or bad, it means nothing to me.....ohhhhh vienna- funnily enough Hitler was from Austria. I think you are a cool person Lazzard, thanks for being mature and not personal unlike that David Guy, what an arsehole he was to me. If I didnt have the skin of an elephant id be in tears by now, but I suppose some people only come on here to bully people to get their kicks. Anyway, im letting it go now as I do agree with one thing David said, andthat's my style of writing when I posted this post, I basically said it was rubbish anyway, and I do think it is because its old stuff but really I should have been gentle when I posted it and said something really simple like "what do you think of this?" I bet if I had done that I would have got a better reaction but the fact I came in as high status (which im not, im poor and live in a council estate and have no money whatsoever) I pretended I was something im not, just to try to escape the pain and suffering of everyday life and the suffering for my art. I have learnt from this alot but im not saying thank you anymore or appologising beause im not sorry and I don't actually care what you think (high status), actually I did care, but I tried the low status tactics and it didnt work, people just perceived it as grovelling. Yeah I like being high status when really im low in real life which is nice to pretend you are something you are not for once in your life when youve always had f-all. I won't be posting anything again though as have found it isnt for me but if I handled it all differently and sat back a bit and studied the way other people post their work I might have got a better reaction. However, I shall not be using forums again to show my work, I think ill just keep it to my circles and places where I feel that I will get a positive reaction or just a "no thank you" , I have so many rejection letters anyway, I use them to wipe my arse so no matter what people say and even when tossers like David use my age to try to make me feel bad about things then if I ever meet him by that time I do, I would have had a facelift and botox anyway and he won't even recognise me!

For anyone else who can't be arsed to read that block of text. Here's a carrot instead...

Are you a DONKEY? Yeah most people are on here. By the way, here is a joke for your clown sketch, Q) " Whats brown and smells funny?" A) A clowns turd..... you can have that joke and I won't charge you or copyright it, so feel free to have it as a gift in response to that carrot all your horrible comments regarding my sketches. I can't wait to criticise your sketch in the style that you did mine because what you give out in life you get back, but can't you think of anything funnier than a clown in a joke shop- not very original im afraid but whatever makes you laugh. Good luck.

Oh and by they way, the way you reacted to my work really isnt a cool style to making friends but I forgive you since you are only a monkey.

I think you missed the point of the clown sketch. I'd also be interested in seeing my criticism of your sketches. I haven't watched or offered any criticism on them, only you, yourself as an individual. Plus, you admitted to them not being your sketches.

Quote: Clare Harrison @ September 16 2011, 9:41 PM BST

I forgive you since you are only a monkey.

Thank you, that's a great compliment.

I am known as being pretty relaxed around here. I have only really had one disagreement with another difficult poster. This may or may not qualify me to say:

just go away Clare and stop getting in everyone's face and up everyone's nose.

There is no way im going to stop getting in your face or up your nose until I get taken off of here, if you can find a way to take me off here I will gladly leave, I have asked the owner and he wants me to stay, I do want to go but until I get TAKEN off of here im staying IN YOUR FACES deal with it!

I love you.

and instead of being frustrated with your comedy writing go and write some stuff and stop getting in MY face!

Quote: Clare Harrison @ September 16 2011, 9:53 PM BST

and instead of being frustrated with your comedy writing go and write some stuff and stop getting in MY face!

Stalker :P

You love it Will,that's why you made me do it! Go away, im watching QI.

The dumb thing about all this is it's not like she's totally bereft of talent.
But she won't f***ing listen.
I blame X-factor.

Thats what Elton JOhn said aswell, and my Dad. I will listen, if ive learnt anything from this I will listen.

Good.
And if the moustache line is yours - it's very funny.
[Even if it's not yours it's funny, but you know what I mean.]