British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,044

;) Yes, he has TB! boom boom, is your 'totty' college going OK?

Quote: Will Cam @ September 14 2011, 8:21 PM BST

Will Cam is watching Man U vs Benfica in his living room. His 19 year old son and son's 19 year old girlfriend are in the bedroom directly above and are also watching the match (that's what they said). They must be finding it more exuding than I am because there seems to be a lot of banging going on.

just need to find 9 other things to add to my top ten sounds that make you turn the TV up/put fingers in ears Huh?

:D

I'm baking jam tarts with the left over pastry from my quiche!

Aw. You'll make someone such a wonderful wife one day!

:D

Damn these tarts for NOT being too hot. I appear to be eating them all. Damn you jam tarts, damn you to hell. Plus they're mini jam tarts, so they're going down quite quickly.

I didn't win last night. Oops.

Can't win 'em all. Did it go okay though?

It was a bit of a washout of a gig- the maths didn't add up. I didn't have a good gig but there were at least (if not more than) a couple of people who died worse than me!

Ah, that's alright then! Live and learn/ sulk and eat biscuits.

I've got some nice gigs coming up, so all is well :)

Cool. Will you be venturing to London town sometime so those of us here can appreciate you live?

Maybe! When I start going back down to London with work in the next few months I'm going to try to get some gigs in. Problem is, when I do come down, I don't get a lot of notice :(

Give us some maybe dates when you have them and we can pencil them in our diaries :)

I will as soon as I get them :)

What's your favourite joke what you wrote Nats?
:)