Status report Page 4,042

Yes! Mr Men meets Marvel. Excellent.

Quote: Leevil @ September 13 2011, 11:51 PM BST

Mr Men meets Marvel.

:| Have you done that on purpose?

Quote: Leevil @ September 13 2011, 11:51 PM BST

Yes! Mr Men meets Marvel. Excellent.

*Cough* DC *Cough*

Don't worry though mate! I called him Mr Bump on Twitter and got told off by like 30 people lol!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 13 2011, 11:53 PM BST

:| Have you done that on purpose?

Ah shuttit! Marvel DC Beano, whatever!

:O *beats with a copy of Woman's Own* Yeah bitch! You like that, huh?!

*stops seed*

You dirty bugger. Mid-flow? You'll do yourself an injury.

Quote: Gavin @ September 13 2011, 11:53 PM BST

Mr Bump on Twitter

I already follow him
@Cotterj99

:D

Beer and red beans & rice in the French Quarter. Whee!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 13 2011, 8:14 PM BST

Cool backing track Marc.

Francoise Hardy tres cool :)

I have a good day ahead of me for once! Going into the city with my best friend and her mum to look at wedding/bridesmaid dresses this morning, and I've got a surprise gig tonight. There's a final of a small new acts comp in the region (which I hadn't entered), but I've been asked last minute to be in the final as a wild card entry. I came recommended aparently! It's probably not a big prize or anything, and I won't place, but it's nice to be asked!

Yay Nat! :D

Robyn is going out today, but woke up at about 2 last night drenched in sweat. Very much hoping she doesn't have some kind of infection from having her wisdom tooth out, because mouth doesn't taste funny or anything. :S

Any other symptoms apart from sweating?

Not meeting friend until slightly later, so instead of leaving the house on an ermty stomach, I'm having a big mushroom omlette! YAY!

Not really. Just felt a bit queasy, but I had so much anaesthetic, that wasn't really surprising! I'm sure my mum'll ship me off to the doctor (hopefully not the bitchy one) if she thinks I need to go but mehhhh.