British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,039

Quote: chipolata @ September 13 2011, 9:50 AM BST

I was woke twice last night by cat's being sick. One at one am, then another cat was sick at five! :(

Poor cats and poor chip :(
My cat has decided she wants to eat my hair in the middle of the night. All very new and odd behaviour. I would worry she was ill if she wasn't so bloody delighted to be waking me up and eating my hair

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2011, 9:54 AM BST

My cat has decided she wants to eat my hair in the middle of the night. All very new and odd behaviour. I would worry she was ill if she wasn't so bloody delighted to be waking me up and eating my hair

Perhaps she'd like to eat some grass for roughage*? Mine are all indoor cats so they never get to eat any and ocassionally chommel on the pot plants.

*Not that I'm suggesting your hair is like grass!

Quote: chipolata @ September 13 2011, 9:57 AM BST

Perhaps she'd like to eat some grass for roughage*? Mine are all indoor cats so they never get to eat any and ocassionally chommel on the pot plants.

*Not that I'm suggesting your hair is like grass!

She's very fond of chewing on whatever she can (mostly hands) so don't know why she's suddenly doing this

Can't believe you said my hair is like grass Teary

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2011, 10:09 AM BST

She's very fond of chewing on whatever she can (mostly hands) so don't know why she's suddenly doing this

Maybe a problem with her gums or teeth? Or probably she's just going through a chewy stage. Mine sometimes do that.

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2011, 10:09 AM BST

Can't believe you said my hair is like grass Teary

That's Chip!

Just recalled that my hair was green for a while in my younger days, so maybe she's having some sort of homeopathic flashback experience

Maybe your shampoo smells like a lovely meadow!

Or... like cat food?

Wish I hadn't said anything now. I have stinky horrid dry hair

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2011, 9:54 AM BST

Train her on spaghetti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPRDDDRIkHA

Quote: Marc P @ September 13 2011, 10:46 AM BST

Train her on spaghetti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPRDDDRIkHA

:D

Is there anything cats won't eat (as long as it's stolen from what you're eating)

Seemingly not lol.

Darn you Marc, going to have to have pasta for breakfast now (and wrestle it away from cat)

Lol, I have a vid of her drinking from a baileys glass but haven't edited it yet! :)

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2011, 11:01 AM BST

:D

Is there anything cats won't eat

Mine won't eat any brand other than Whiskas. Yet he'll happily eat a dead rat. Makes you wonder just how bad other cat food must be.

Quote: Nogget @ September 13 2011, 11:26 AM BST

Mine won't eat any brand other than Whiskas. Yet he'll happily eat a dead rat. Makes you wonder just how bad other cat food must be.

Or how good dead rat is.

Quote: Marc P @ September 13 2011, 11:16 AM BST

Lol, I have a vid of her drinking from a baileys glass but haven't edited it yet! :)

Don't show me that until an appropriate drinking time :)