British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,038

I've decided to retire the t-shirt I'm currently wearing from public viewing. It's still clean and a nice shirt. But it shows of my belly too much when I lift my arms. I'm not a tart y'know.

Keep it and take up belly dancing.

That was a one time thing, and you said you'd never mention it again. I gave you your money back. Drop it.

Like you did? That was never belly dancing, it just swung. And it wasn't your belly.

No, that was bellend dancing.

:D

Google is AMAZING.

Do an image search. Drag a photo into the search bar. It guesses what the image is and searches for more/similar images.

That IS amazing! I put Leevil in and it came up with this!

Woo!

I tried Leevil too. It found my Simpsons style photo from my profile on here. Other than the image being in that style, I don't think the file name contains anything along the lines of The Simpsons. Yes when I dragged n dropped it searched for The Simpsons.

I just fell down stairs trying to catch the effin cat to put him to bed!

Luckily on my left side but it'll be one of those times when one thinks 'Where did that bruise come from?' rather than a fatality (which can be evidenced by the fact I'm typing this)

:|

Glad you're ok. Be more careful!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 13 2011, 12:02 AM BST

Glad you're ok. Be more careful!

Cheers Ode Pal.

Just goes to show how stupidly these things can happen !

Quote: Leevil @ September 12 2011, 11:18 PM BST

I've decided to retire the t-shirt I'm currently wearing from public viewing. It's still clean and a nice shirt. But it shows of my belly too much when I lift my arms. I'm not a tart y'know.

I've got some t-shirts like that.

Like Quo tours from the '80s. The quality was awful. Forty nine washes later and the bloody thing has shrunk!

The fact that I am some six stones heavier now does not enter the equation. Poor quality, pure and simple.

So tired. The cat has started waking me up at three in the morning. Only started doing it this week, don't know why and it is driving me mad

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 12 2011, 11:59 PM BST

I just fell down stairs trying to catch the effin cat to put him to bed!

:|

Let the cat run free, Oldrocker! What harm can it do?*

*See below

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2011, 9:38 AM BST

So tired. The cat has started waking me up at three in the morning. Only started doing it this week, don't know why and it is driving me mad

I was woke twice last night by cat's being sick. One at one am, then another cat was sick at five! :(