British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,035

A fallen tree blocked Chip's way today.

They say on the news it's going to get a bit draughty here later today.

Quote: TopBanana @ September 11 2011, 7:10 PM BST

I've only just turned 30, but I'd feel more comfortable with a 50 year old than an 18 year old.

Hope for the more mature woman yet!

Back off Banana Man before you're a bruised banana!

What ever you're putting in your milkshakes KL it seems to bring all the boys to the yard....

Quote: sootyj @ September 12 2011, 10:31 AM BST

What ever you're putting in your milkshakes KL it seems to bring all the boys to the yard....

Probably should be bromide in your case.

I'm in Westminster with the crowd of people welcoming David Walliams back from his Thames swim.

I'm holding a massive sign that reads: "DAVID, STOP ACTING SO GAY ON TELEVISION".

Trying to get it in front of the One Show cameras.

Keep an eye out.

Preparing for a 1500-mile drive across Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia and North Carolina in an old car which has been sitting idle in the garage since I bought my current vehicle 2.5 years ago. I wish I'd had time to test and service it but a funeral intervened and now I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. I'm going to bring a pistol in case we break down in Zombie Town and that means a lot of reading about various states' laws, proper procedure at the airport, etc.

My daughter has never been to New Orleans so we're going to stop there for the night. We won't have much time but I'm sure a little drinking and eating will be accomplished.

Well, I'm alive. I did 3 hours and I'm absolutely shattered.

I'm not the oldest person there, not by a long shot. Phew.

Clunge report: fair to good.

Is that the colour or the quality?

Woo!

A bunch of Alan Titchmarshes?

Quote: Leevil @ September 12 2011, 8:35 PM BST

Is that the colour or the quality?

(I don't know what that means either)

It means you're a weirdo.

:( I already knew that.

Quote: zooo @ September 12 2011, 8:35 PM BST

Woo!

A bunch of Alan Titchmarshes?

Yep. One incredibly sexy curvy woman sat next to me. No wedding ring. Similar age to me.

Less bitch than Alan Titchmarsh, thankfully.

The Young Horticulturalist of the Year 2011 is in year 2! :O