British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 780

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 11 2011, 1:13 PM BST

It's always worth remembering when we look at this show that it is supposed to appeal to children, as well as us Breaking Bad watching oldies.

WTF is "Breaking Bad"?

A bloody annoying title.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 10 2011, 8:03 PM BST

Boring, with some heart tugging at the end.

It really does kill all tension when they do that. You end up wanting to scream at the screen""Just die you bitch!"

Quote: Nogget @ September 11 2011, 10:13 AM BST

Even when she was 36 years older, she still couldn't act.

True, but was I alone in finding the older Amy hornier? Maybe it's my age...

Quote: Timbo @ September 11 2011, 6:17 PM BST

True, but was I alone in finding the older Amy hornier? Maybe it's my age...

36 years and the robot didnt even have hands? I'm not suprised.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 11 2011, 6:01 PM BST

WTF is "Breaking Bad"?

Probably the best drama currently being made. It's American, check it out, it's amazing.

Well this episode finally proved for me something I've suspected all along...

Karen has a great arse... Lovey

There having added a bit of blatant sexism to the discussion I exit stage left, like snagglepuss.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ September 11 2011, 8:33 PM BST

Karen has a great arse... Lovey

It's certainly more expressive than her face.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 11 2011, 6:01 PM BST

WTF is "Breaking Bad"?

For those who want a better description, it is a TV series about a Chemistry teacher with Cancer who want to create better meths, combining with the skills of others. It's mainly about stuff in labs.

Whats the deal with two Doctors, (Tennant and now eyelash one) two Billies sorry whats her face, rose, on alternative universes now , sorry lost count of police girl Amy with her in a prison ship all the time, never really was with the Doctor through some episodes, reset, reset.. moral dilemma save Amy now or Amy future even though Amy now hasn't given birth yet to River song Future or Melody near future or I guess recent past ... unless she did it off screen in the ... whatever see above..

And if I may pre-empt Godot.. I haven't got the time to wait. Did I really hear 'timey wimey wumpty???????????' Or something of that ilk.

Yes I did.

Cheap little episode. Lets not kill Rory this ep lets kill Amy, remember when he was stuck in the corridors for decades British public.. of course you don't because you are stupid and we can just repeat the idea but this time lets throw in the word Paradox and make it really emotionally meaningful.

Sorry this was my least favourite of recent eps, studio based filler, But I seem to be alone. Back to my Iain Banks.

You're wrong MarkP

That is all.

Marc

Quote: sootyj @ September 11 2011, 11:14 PM BST

That is all.

And I will take you at your word. :)

I tell you whether it's C or K.

Who do you think you are?

Calvin flipping Klein?

Ah well, seems a man's word is not what it used to be. Sighs.

Cheap's not always a bad thing, Marc. Blake 7, Dark Star and Primer were all cheap as chips but great science fiction. This wasn't great sf but it was at least a simple story that for the most part added up (we'll gloss over how the 2 Amy's were brought together).

Quote: Marc P @ September 11 2011, 11:01 PM BST

save Amy now or Amy future even though Amy now hasn't given birth yet to River song Future or Melody near future or I guess recent past ... unless she did it off screen in the ... whatever see above..

Eh?