British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,034

Woo-hoo! I'm hoping for that!

I've only just turned 30, but I'd feel more comfortable with a 50 year old than an 18 year old. I started high school in 1992...whereas an 18 year old wasn't born until 1993, FFS :O

I'm 35. I'd be quite happy in a class of 18 year olds.

Quote: bigfella @ September 11 2011, 7:12 PM BST

I'm 35. I'd be quite happy in a class of 18 year olds.

Bet you would ;)

Quote: TopBanana @ September 11 2011, 7:10 PM BST

Woo-hoo! I'm hoping for that!

I've only just turned 30, but I'd feel more comfortable with a 50 year old than an 18 year old. I started high school in 1992...whereas an 18 year old wasn't born until 1993, FFS :O

Don't worry mate, when I went to uni I was like 2-3 year older then everyone in the flat, and they were all there for a 'life experience' I just locked myself in room and left them get on with it.

Not sure where I'm going with that.

Filth!

I am looking forward to seeing the various females around campus.

The college is offers those 'rural' courses like farming, country cooking, vet stuff and equine studies. Thinking about all those lovely ladies in jodhpurs is the only thing that's keeping me going.

Plus, the woman who dealt with the admin of my recent enquiry was a genuine MILF. I couldn't look her in the eye. *Smitten*

Plus, thankfully, it's in one of those very small rural towns with no nightclubs at all apart from the student bar.

*Phew*

Quote: TopBanana @ September 11 2011, 7:35 PM BST

Filth!

The college is offers those 'rural' courses like farming, country cooking, vet stuff and equine studies. Thinking about all those lovely ladies in jodhpurs is the only thing that's keeping me going.

Plus, the woman who dealt with the admin of my recent enquiry was a genuine MILF. I couldn't look her in the eye. *Smitten*

Laughing out loud You might find tea room girl MkII there mate!

I have to do a uni-based event tomorrow. Giving a speech and generally pretending I know what's going on...Might wear braces to help with the image...

Well, I do love a horsey woman :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 11 2011, 7:38 PM BST

I have to do a uni-based event tomorrow. Giving a speech and generally pretending I know what's going on...Might wear braces to help with the image...

And a monocle! :D

Haha! Maybe not a monocle. Laughing out loud

Just wear jodhpurs, SBF ;)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 11 2011, 7:40 PM BST

Haha! Maybe not a monocle. Laughing out loud

Awwwthat's my monocle wearing urban rap poetry Robyn Fantasy out the window :P

Ooh, more people should wear braces.

Quote: TopBanana @ September 11 2011, 7:44 PM BST

Just wear jodhpurs, SBF ;)

Laughing out loud. No. I do not want to be River Song.

Quote: TopBanana @ September 11 2011, 7:37 PM BST

Filth!

Plus, thankfully, it's in one of those very small rural towns with no nightclubs at all apart from the student bar.

*Phew*

Hadlow?

What with that Kack on Channel Five and that Kack on ITV I has nothing to do.(Wellthat's a lie I has shit loads to do.....but)

Trying to write a sketch with a very funny punch, but can't seem to work backwards. Anyway the punch wasn't funny either probably.

Weather Kack so can't even have a cigar.

Channel 5 and ITV eh