British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 777

Quote: chipolata @ September 5 2011, 10:21 AM BST

No more like this, please!

:O

Quote: chipolata @ September 5 2011, 10:57 AM BST

I doubt the ridiculous fop can even get his gander up anymore. Or his dander.

You're asking fer it, you mark my words. He won't like this one little bit. And he's probably reading this, being a massive DW fan.

Very nice stylistic opening to the ep. I am guessing the director wished he could direct more. I'd like to see more voices/visions brought to the show. I guess it's the whole show runner thing.

The Marc P Vision?!? (Sounds like the name of a 1970's Prog Rock band)

I'd buy the album :)

Quote: Marc P @ September 9 2011, 12:57 PM BST

I'd buy the album :)

I'd wait for you to do an album with a more famous prog rocker and buy that. ;)

Just watched the gatiss episode. very boring. One small idea stretched out to power an entire story which it couldn't do.

And we get a perception filter, psychic paper and the sonic screwdriver pushing the narrative again. How long before someone writes a story that develops and resolves itself with no kinetic human action whatsoever?

Who has forgotten storytelling.

Had any 'extra galactic' types in your cab recently?... thought not Whistling nnocently

Actually my brother's been driving my cab for the last couple of weeks. I sprained my wrist playing table tennis with a racist.

;) Are you sure it was 'table tennis'?. OH dear not sure I should go here.

Get well soon Godot!

PS; Sure plot will improve.

Great episode! Obviously fans who aren't keen on the more emotion heavy stories are going to hate that, but it did the trick for me. Easilly one of the best stories this year.

Boring, with some heart tugging at the end. Not a good one, as 'enemies' the robots were a bit rubbish too.

Good little episode, easily the best of the season. A nice SF conceit at the heart of it and a simple story.

Has your account been hacked?

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 10 2011, 8:13 PM BST

Has your account been hacked?

Laughing out loud

It was a real showcase for Gillan and Darvill, too. I'll be sad to see Rory go when he hops off.