British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,028

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 8 2011, 11:45 AM BST

Cleaned up my Facebook :D Hidden a load of boring people from my feed so I only get shit I'm interetsed in. I feel cleansed. Cull later? Maybe.

Should definitely not cull my facebook page. Or as some people call it. The funniest place on the internet. Well no ones actually said that, but they would, if they had taste.

I'm always culling and then unculling and then reculling again. I can never decide what level of information I want to share. I like the sound of this Circles business on Google+.

Apologies if you ever get culled from my Twitter or Facebook. It's not personal, I just like to sort through things quite a lot and have things as streamlined as possible. So if I never talk to you or you don't post anything of interest then I have to chop you. But then I feel bad and I readd you. It's too complicated damn it.

I've just spent two hours unsubscribing from emails that I never read. 68 of them in fact!

:)

Whoa! Slow down Hugh Hefner!

I just grilled some onions and they've turned pink. Hope they're safe to eat because I'm gonna

Were they red onions?

Got a call an hour ago that my former father-in-law had passed away. He was the head of the Republican Party of Florida and it's sad that he won't be here to watch the presidential election unfold. He was to have overseen the debate in 2 weeks and the big national convention in Tampa where the party will choose its candidate for president in 2012.

Worst of all are the comments on news sites from people who treat politics like a sporting event and don't have the decency to show a little respect for a man who died at the hands of a terrible disease.

I'm sorry to hear that. Console

Most people who comment on news sites seem to be the worst scum on the planet, (right below those who comment on YouTube videos).

Quote: Leevil @ September 8 2011, 5:08 PM BST

Were they red onions?

Nope

Quote: DaButt @ September 8 2011, 5:34 PM BST

Got a call an hour ago that my former father-in-law had passed away. He was the head of the Republican Party of Florida and it's sad that he won't be here to watch the presidential election unfold. He was to have overseen the debate in 2 weeks and the big national convention in Tampa where the party will choose its candidate for president in 2012.

Worst of all are the comments on news sites from people who treat politics like a sporting event and don't have the decency to show a little respect for a man who died at the hands of a terrible disease.

My condolences

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2011, 11:09 AM BST

Chip's computer has crashed five times today! He's terrified to move for fear of it crashing a sixth. Angry Angry Angry

If you have not installed any devices recently, a highly likely reason for your crashes is that your computer has picked up too much fluff. Especially on any cooling arrangements for the graphics card.

Been there recently....

Beware do not put the nozzle of a vaccum cleaner too close to any of the electronics, some people say the airflow at the nozzle creates static electricity which can zap your electronics.

Quote: DaButt @ September 8 2011, 5:34 PM BST

Got a call an hour ago that my former father-in-law had passed away.

sorry to hear that DB. Condolences.

Oh, and I could have mentioned this earlier, but I've only now had sufficient alcoholic buffering.

The Rileys are 21 today!

Off for a weekend of celebration tomorrow. Spouse has said it's a lovely hotel. By which it translates as it's a cheap hotel at a sevice station but it does have a bar!

Quote: AJGO @ September 8 2011, 5:03 PM BST

I just grilled some onions and they've turned pink. Hope they're safe to eat because I'm gonna

Was that your tea, grilled onions?

Could become a bit of a catchphrase that. "Oh, go eat your grilled onions!".