British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,026

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2011, 8:08 PM BST

Sequiny!

I hadn't noticed.

That does look like a happy place. I'd like to visit sometime.

Well, no one on here. I'll bugger off then! Night NOBODY!

Today is a good day to die. Or clean the bathroom. I'll figure it out over lunch.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 8 2011, 10:37 AM BST

Today is a good day to die. Or clean the bathroom. I'll figure it out over lunch.

Or have some bizarre and fatal cleaning related accident, whilst cleaning the bathroom...

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 8 2011, 10:42 AM BST

Or have some bizarre and fatal cleaning related accident, whilst cleaning the bathroom...

Right. So if you hear anything about me being found dead with a mop handle up to the wet bit in my rectum, that's what happened. A CLEANING RELATED ACCIDENT.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 8 2011, 10:44 AM BST

Right. So if you hear anything about me being found dead with a mop handle up to the wet bit in my rectum, that's what happened. A CLEANING RELATED ACCIDENT.

Damn. You've given me an idea for when I get home tonight. Repeat *A CLEANING RELATED ACCIDENT*...

Chip's computer has crashed five times today! He's terrified to move for fear of it crashing a sixth. Angry Angry Angry

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2011, 11:09 AM BST

Chip's computer has crashed five times today! He's terrified to move for fear of it crashing a sixth. Angry Angry Angry

Is it your bad vibes kinetic energy wot's knackering it?

You two are a pair of Jifas.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 8 2011, 11:11 AM BST

Is it your bad vibes kinetic energy wot's knackering it?

Pff! I'm like Sir Percy Positive, sitting at my desk with this :D on my face permanently!

Quote: Leevil @ September 8 2011, 11:12 AM BST

You two are a pair of Jifas.

We certainly are. do you want in?

:)

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2011, 11:13 AM BST

Pff! I'm like Sir Percy Positive, sitting at my desk with this :D on my face permanently!

That would be a little unsettling if you had exactly that face. Like a Moffat era Doctor Who monster...mmm, not a bad idea actually...

Cleaned up my Facebook :D Hidden a load of boring people from my feed so I only get shit I'm interetsed in. I feel cleansed. Cull later? Maybe.