British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,023

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 6 2011, 9:51 AM BST

I hope you haven't been sat there counting them all.

...it's a hobby...

Chip's beginning to regret his thicker jacket and is no longer counting the days to Big Coat Weather.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 6 2011, 9:47 AM BST

Well who would have thought that. I though he was 'on message'.

He's on the turn.

Quote: Tuumble @ September 6 2011, 10:37 AM BST

...it's a hobby...

I've had worse...

Quote: chipolata @ September 6 2011, 10:43 AM BST

He's on the turn.

We'll, er, have to have a word with him. In his shell-like, if you get my drift. A quiet word.

cats puked on the carpet

again

c**t

chew your flaming food ya half-witted little bitch

Quote: lofthouse @ September 6 2011, 2:41 PM BST

cats puked on the carpet

Mine does that with regularity despite the fact that half the house has tiled floors. He seems to seek out the carpeted areas for his regurgitations.

In my experience I've observed that there are usually several post-meal pukes before the cat finally disgorges the offending hairball. Then it all starts over again a few weeks later. Sick

Leevil wants a cat but keeps getting put off. I hate cat hairs. Went around a mates house the other day, his cat sat on my lap. When it finally jumped of it looked like it had left it's clone on my trousers. Bloody thing.

I'd hate the fur to get all of furniture and on beds and chairs. Would drive me mad.

You could get one of those hideous hairless cats ...

I bought a Roomba to combat the furry tumbleweeds that form on my tiled floors. I like having a robot do my chores and I like even more that my cat is afraid of the device.

Forget the cat, I'll just get a Roomba.

Laughing out loud Great!, my cat has only spewed once, good girl, maybe famous last words?.

Just back from Liverpool great city, bloody freezing as usual the wind from the Irish sea is more bracing than Skegness.
We endured the Albert Dock then ran back to hotel for a nice hot brew, we had a good deal from 'Days Inn'very nice and comfy + very cheap!, I take a lot of time searching out 'deals' got 3 more, Newcastle, N'Wales, and Lancs.

Total spend for 5 nights away B.B. = £130 for 2 of us. (inc. 1 free bottle wine) :$

Cats don't throw up for fun! Maybe he's ill. :( Don't be mean to it.

Quote: DaButt @ September 6 2011, 3:00 PM BST

You could get one of those hideous hairless cats ...

I bought a Roomba to combat the furry tumbleweeds that form on my tiled floors. I like having a robot do my chores and I like even more that my cat is afraid of the device.

Some dogs & cats seem to like them and ride around on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFlfc7rqRqg&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Very scared about having a wisdom tooth out tomorrow at the dentist. :(

On the plus side, I can only thank all of you for bugging/cajoling/making fun of Elliot and I about three and a half years ago. We've been together for three years today and so I just thought I'd tell you all that. Cos I can. :)

Awwwwwwwww. *claps enthusiastically*

(Good luck at dentist!)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 6 2011, 7:11 PM BST

We've been together for three years today

Congrats. That's longer than my marriage lasted.

I..uh..uh...HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT!?