British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,506

Alexei Sayles Stuff

the fat bastard

I actually don't have a TV anymore, not that I watched it that much anyway. But frikin New York changed everything to digital so everyone who had the free basic cable lost all channels that they had. Ugh.

Wow that is criminal dude!

Malcolm in the Middle on 5* :D

Four Lions

not bad

Appropriate Adult.

A very grim and serious drama centering around Fred West, but you'll find yourself laughing very guiltily at the outrageous absurdity. Brilliant.

I watched some of that, seemed very good. Wish I'd watched it all, now.

Did anyone watch Red or Black?

I didn't but some of the comments in The Guardian today seem to indicate it wasn't up there with the great moments in television history.

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 5 2011, 1:44 PM BST

Did anyone watch Red or Black?

I didn't but some of the comments in The Guardian today seem to indicate it wasn't up there with the great moments in television history.

I tend to steer clear of anything that's been infected by the parasites 'Ant and Dec'.

I saw the very end where the man won a million, which was quite nice, I was very happy for him. And I saw a few odd moments of the rest which was FUCKING MIND NUMBINGLY TEDIOUS. And it's like 3 hours long!

Load of old toss.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033759/Simon-Cowells-Red-Or-Black-winner-jailed-brutal-attack-love-rival.html

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2011, 2:32 PM BST

I saw the very end where the man won a million, which was quite nice, I was very happy for him. And I saw a few odd moments of the rest which was FUCKING MIND NUMBINGLY TEDIOUS. And it's like 3 hours long!

Load of old toss.

I switched in on and saw some mouths moving, but had no idea what they were saying or what was happening. I switched it back off.

Ahhh good old Ant and Dec...

Your 100% guarantee that the program will without any shadow of doubt whatsoever be a steaming great pile of shit

I used to like SM:TV and wonky donkey and Chums!

Quote: lofthouse @ September 5 2011, 2:47 PM BST

Ahhh good old Ant and Dec...

Your 100% guarantee that the program will without any shadow of doubt whatsoever be a steaming great pile of shit

Yeah, I mean, who are these 'people' who go around 'liking' Ant and Dec? Anybody care to confess?