British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,014

I needed to make the point because small letters don't do it justice.

I'm sure there's a website dedicated to these weird Google suggestions. But I can't find it.

I was trying to type 'Is It Written By Kevin Smith' to see if that Zack and Miri thing was written by him or just directed. People are bizare.

The other day something really nasty and racist came up as a suggestion, it's no good. They don't need suggestions, just let people ask the frickin question!

It's meant to save time but I normally end up selecting the wrong one (especially one my phone) and then I press back on my browser but it leap back to the home page and then I have to retype the thing again and now I've forgotten what I was searching for and then something else happens and then something else and then bam , I'm hit by a bus.

Yeah, thanks GOOGLE and your SUGGESTIONS!

:( My right hand has gone pins and needles, so bad I will ha ve to go chums.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 2 2011, 8:37 PM BST

Lenny Kravitz? Sick
Fly Away?? Sick Sick

Yes I know- but it really worked! When the guy managed to play the clip properly!

Quote: Leevil @ September 2 2011, 11:26 PM BST

I've been looking at those vinyl tiles. I've seen other people use them and they look okay. I'm just not sure though. They look nice and are cheap though. That's a plus! :D

I've had vinyl tiles on the floor of my kitchen for the last 36 years, They are pretty much OK and hard wearing. Once stuck down they are very difficult to get off again, so I'll probably be covering them with my new vinyl 'lino'.

99p shop has them at 6 for 99p.

Quote: Leevil @ September 3 2011, 12:42 AM BST

It's meant to save time but I normally end up selecting the wrong one (especially one my phone) and then I press back on my browser but it leap back to the home page and then I have to retype the thing again and now I've forgotten what I was searching for and then something else happens and then something else and then bam , I'm hit by a bus.

Yeah, thanks GOOGLE and your SUGGESTIONS!

The 'suggestions' are an option; you can turn it off in your Google Preferences, which are held as a cookie on your computer.

Hello BCG Wave

Hello biggy Wave

Hi Will.

So can someone give me a run down on the happenings of the last two and a bit weeks?

I had a sex change operation.

Now known as Dafrontbutt

:D

So just the norm then.

Earlier I broke a mirror and am now pissed off, it's impossible to pick up all the tiny fragment of glass. I'm not superstitious though, just pissed off I broke it.