British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,005

111F/44C : easily the hottest day since I moved to Texas 5 years ago. Drinking beer on the street was downright challenging.

Well, it's been really cold here ... more like October than August. Bodes ill for winter.

Been cold and rainy here. Loving the cold, but the rain is getting a bit annoying.

I honestly feared for our safety as we stood in the street. This kind of heat can be deadly.

I offer sincere praise to the person who invented air conditioning. And beer.

My neighbor just returned from an Alaskan caribou/wolf hunt and is ready to sell his house and move to the 49th state.

Wolf hunt? Awww!

Isn't Alaska cold?

Made loads of Indian food tonight and am currently paying for it. Bah. Lovely dinner though. :) Errr

Quote: DaButt @ August 28 2011, 10:47 PM BST

111F/44C : easily the hottest day since I moved to Texas 5 years ago. Drinking beer on the street was downright challenging.

Blimey Butt how can you cope? when on holiday the hottest I could'nt cope with was 100c. I had to retire sweating to hotel, maybe women suffer more because of childbirth etc?...

Can anyone tell me when Teddy Paddletwat got banned? I assume it was for being a c**t?

Good riddance.

Chip's just had a bank holiday snooze facedown on the bed.

Quote: Will Cam @ August 29 2011, 3:43 PM BST

Can anyone tell me when Teddy Paddletwat got banned?

Today. Although he popped up again last Thursdayish all agitaty.

I'm glad most people didn't rise to his bait. Well done BCG. You're growing. Still, it does seem awful quiet around here lately. Kinda like being in town centre on new years day eve. Weird analogy, yes.

Leevil estimates about 15 active regular users, give or take a few. I wonder how that compared to the "golden years" of BSG?

Teddy banned? He seemed like such an easy going guy. What happened?

Quote: Trabs @ August 29 2011, 4:06 PM BST

He seemed like such an easy going guy.

You cannot be serious! Huh?

Quote: Leevil @ August 29 2011, 4:03 PM BST

I'm glad most people didn't rise to his bait. Well done BCG. You're growing. Still, it does seem awful quiet around here lately. Kinda like being in town centre on new years day eve. Weird analogy, yes.

Leevil estimates about 15 active regular users, give or take a few. I wonder how that compared to the "golden years" of BSG?

And you're next sandwich f**ker

Teddy banned? No doubt he'll return once again, with a new secret identity.