British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,004

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 28 2011, 1:07 AM BST

Gonna finish this Marlboro Red then quit for good. Bad habit. Horrible. Just going to savour this last one then that's it, jogging, sit ups, full on 80's montage of reaching physical fitness.

Is this post Bill Hicks talk?

Urgh why now! I'm now more productive then I've been all day. But stupid body is failing. If we could sync this crap up we'd be laughing.

Quote: Leevil @ August 28 2011, 1:55 AM BST

Is this post Bill Hicks talk?

I smoked (or ate space cake) for years and loved it and didn't want to quit. Then did, went gym crazy for a couple of years, counting protein and carbs every day, then thought f**k it, whats the point of abs when trying to be a filmmaker, wtf do I need abdominal muscles for... picked up smoking again, but now that I'm thirty and coming up to the 9year aniversary of my first cigarette, I have a paranoia in the back of my mind that my lungs may be damaged. How rock n'roll am I?

Defo want to quit. But love it. But hate it. Defo quit now though before I regret it.

Quote: Gavin @ August 28 2011, 2:59 AM BST

Urgh why now! I'm now more productive then I've been all day. But stupid body is failing. If we could sync this crap up we'd be laughing.

It a scientific fact your mind is at it's most creative at 3am, something to do with the chemical process. I lie down to sleep and the carnival kicks in, same time every night.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ August 27 2011, 10:07 PM BST

Because he's armed, he's drinking and he's driving and he may or may not be dressed like Colt Severs!

Armed and drinking but not driving. Important fact there. :)

Just had a great dinner with my neighbors. I love this place.

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 28 2011, 3:03 AM BST

Defo want to quit. But love it. But hate it. Defo quit now though before I regret it.

I know exactly how you feel. :) :( :) :( :)

Console

Hah! Awesome!

Laughing out loud

Absolutely Wonderful Art!!!

Part of a new comic will be up to like. 7 or 8 stocked up :D

Kinda reminds me of the Only Fools' Batman & Robin scene. How ridiculous they looked n that.

Quote: Leevil @ August 28 2011, 3:30 AM BST

Kinda reminds me of the Only Fools' Batman & Robin scene. How ridiculous they looked n that.

Laughing out loud Wellthat's a nice comparison :) cheers matey

:) OH dear Tuumble horrible when families fall out, suppose your wife is worried so it's depressing, often these things can 'blow over' given time.

Still alive, just! My brother is completely wrecked at Reading with an almost-dislocated shoulder.

Watching Brian Nash aka Nasher, guitarist with Frankie goes to Hollywood, performing live from his living room....literally RIGHT NOW!

Tou can too here: http://www.stageit.com/nasher/live_from_my_living_room_part_2/4418

Only $3 :)