British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,003

Why does everyone periodically pick on DaButt he's lovely.

Because he's armed, he's drinking and he's driving and he may or may not be dressed like Colt Severs!

He actually looks more like Chuck Norris's disreputable brother

I heard he was Billy Bob Thorntons stunt double in Sling Blade.

Will Cam is back from his holiday. Anything happening?

Will Cam back! ;) Wave

Quote: Will Cam @ August 27 2011, 10:26 PM BST

Take a look.

Quote: keewik @ August 27 2011, 10:42 PM BST

Take a look.

I'd advise against it.

Gonna finish this Marlboro Red then quit for good. Bad habit. Horrible. Just going to savour this last one then that's it, jogging, sit ups, full on 80's montage of reaching physical fitness.

Following a bout of some half/step brother/sister unpleasantness on my wife's side of the family, I appear to have been defriended by the wife's brother and his wife on Facebook.

I don't recall saying anything controversial (maybe obliquely sarcastic) but it's odd they've both done it. Wondering if in deleting all the annoying game updates they got I got too click happy and it was me that did the defriending.

It all kicked off when the brother said they didn't want to go to the half sister's wedding in Cyprus and now they're not talking. Quite how that implcates me I don't know but it should make the next family gathering entertaining. :)

Merry Christmas!

Quote: Tuumble @ August 28 2011, 1:08 AM BST

Following a bout of some half/step brother/sister unpleasantness on my wife's side of the family, I appear to have been defriended by the wife's brother and his wife on Facebook.

I don't recall saying anything controversial (maybe obliquely sarcastic) but it's odd they've both done it. Wondering if in deleting all the annoying game updates they got I got too click happy and it was me that did the defriending.

It all kicked off when the brother said they didn't want to go to the half sister's wedding in Cyprus and now they're not talking. Quite how that implcates me I don't know but it should make the next family gathering entertaining. :)

God gives you relatives. You choose your own friends.

Quote: Will Cam @ August 27 2011, 10:26 PM BST

Ellie has changed her name to Irene & is making for New York.

She does get quite violent wind.

waiting for a drunk relative to turn up and start spewing over everything. If not here in 5 mins the door is getting locked.