British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,996

:( Sitting through horrendous drilling in walls! having cheap cavity wall insulation done, hope it's worth it!

Quote: chipolata @ August 25 2011, 9:11 AM BST

I solved the mystery this morning. Thankfully the glowing thing wasn't a tear in the space-time continuum but a shiny blue wrapper for a packet of wafers.

Thank goodness...

:) Ellie is your new job NY as in 'big apple'?

New job isn't related to New York holiday, although wish it was.

bought a second hand copy of Dara Obriaiaiaiaiaians Ticking the English today

discovered its signed instide!

which is nice......

that probably lowers the value

its 'Comedic Genius'

says the Daily Record..

anyway, the actual signature looks more like its been signed by some fellow called Dcjhe Ager

very suspicious....

I've got an autographed Bible.

It's actually raining! Doesn't look like my neighborhood is getting any of it but I'll take what we can get.

The forecast for this weekend is 109F/43C. Good thing my neighbor's new pool is almost ready.

You can have some of my rain. Every sodding (or do I mean 'sodden'?) day, sooner or later, it rains. Third vile summer in a row.

Quote: keewik @ August 25 2011, 10:35 PM BST

You can have some of my rain. Every sodding (or do I mean 'sodden'?) day, sooner or later, it rains. Third vile summer in a row.

Curiously, it's not been a great summer yet my grass is brown and my soil as dry as dust.

Ellie hasn't used public transport at all this week and has walked 3.2 miles to work and 3.2 miles back every day.

Have you considered altering your route and getting in an extra few yards of walkage?

Quote: EllieJP @ August 26 2011, 9:20 AM BST

Ellie hasn't used public transport at all this week and has walked 3.2 miles to work and 3.2 miles back every day.

How long does it take you walking to work? Eh?

If you could verify,her gait X her height X level of fitness, then if you define traffic variants and factor them in alongside any empirical data in relation to the type of footwear she uses and gave that to me I could then fed them into a super computer that was standing idle for some reason and get back to you with an approximation, that is of course if she chooses not to answer your question.