British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 509

Quote: Marc P @ August 16 2011, 11:03 AM BST

{Sentences in parentheses is senseless in the square, I have found predominantly round is better here and there}

Oh, they're rather pretty.

:)

What I'd like to know is how to quote more than one person's post in the same post.... is there another way apart from posting then going back to the next one you want to quote...I know that reads complicated but maybe someone can comprehend me??

Helicopter flying low over the area for ages now, apparently raids are taking place and people are worried about trouble starting up again. One day I'll have something else to report!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 16 2011, 1:36 PM BST

What I'd like to know is how to quote more than one person's post in the same post.... is there another way apart from posting then going back to the next one you want to quote...I know that reads complicated but maybe someone can comprehend me??

I either do it that way, or go to quote post as normal, then copy and paste it into Notepad and keep doing that with each thing I want to reply to, then copy and paste whole lot back into my own post. (If that makes sense.)

Quote: AJGO @ August 16 2011, 3:26 PM BST

Helicopter flying low over the area for ages now, apparently raids are taking place and people are worried about trouble starting up again. One day I'll have something else to report!

But not today, sorry :)
Police have uncovered a looted washing machine in the raids! How did they manage that?!
Helicopter gone now, was just a man with a gun running around as he didn't take kindly to being raided

Got it, thanks Zooo :)

;) Sorry not that bothered about Black Sabbath anyway, but the Smiths Yes!.

Quote: Marc P @ August 16 2011, 11:03 AM BST

{Sentences in parentheses is senseless in the square, I have found predominantly round is better here and there}

{Sooty, Sooty in the sky, please hit Marc with a custard pie}

:P

Quote: Leevil @ August 15 2011, 5:56 PM BST

Explains your username. :D

Oh, and Nat had brackets in her post which kinda cancel out the brackets used for quoting.

You mean Vader the wrestler?

Yep, Nat has a lot to answer for alright.

It wasn't even me! The only time I ever use square brackets is for fake coding for hilarious results!

[giggles]

[ ] big box [] little box ~~ swimming fish

Quote: Vader @ August 17 2011, 7:42 AM BST

You mean Vader the wrestler?

The very same.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/17/facebook-cases-criticism-riot-sentences

Disproprtionate sentences? I don't care. Although it is quite funny they tried to incite riots and nobody bothered rioting. And the dozy tits still got four years. :D

So if you bet a tenner that aliens are real and it was discovered they are, you'd only win 200 quid. F**k me they were giving better odds on a white Christmas a few year ago. Maybe Paddy Power has some inside info... http://www.joe.ie/joe-life/life-features/paddy-powers-cuts-odds-in-half-for-ufo-discovery-0014411-1