British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 506

Basically the looters are not from civilised backgrounds. They have no regard for human life and should not be living in a ciilised society. They should be herded into small camps and made to dig the roads on chain gangs. They may then learn the real meaning of the phrase "respec' innit!"

Quote: Chappers @ August 15 2011, 12:32 PM BST

Basically the looters are not from civilised backgrounds. They have no regard for human life and should not be living in a ciilised society. They should be herded into small camps and made to dig the roads on chain gangs. They may then learn the real meaning of the phrase "respec' innit!"

Some of them were university students, servicemen - there was even an architect I believe. Pssibly drumming up business. But yes, most them were inbred chavscum out for some trainers.

Have you seen some of those horrible new carbunkles filling our city centres.

Architects=scum

Hurrah, the search for extraterrestrial intelligence will continue!

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/197904/20110815/seti-donation-boost-revives-hunt-alien-life-form-outer-space-allen-telescope-array-jodie-foster.htm

Thanks Jodie Foster

Quote: sootyj @ August 15 2011, 9:47 AM BST

Are you so distanced from yourself that you can't see how colossally offensive that is? And Zionist is antisemitic short term for Jew always has, always will be.

These chaps would probably have something to say about that (skip to 1:16): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor_BsTN8UA&feature=related

By the way, this clip isn't about 9/11, so doesn't count!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvLj72apGLI

is it a conspiracy? But the Beatles seem to be singing just for you.

Quote: billwill @ August 15 2011, 2:08 AM BST

Movie clips don't mean a damn thing unless they have undisputed provenance of where they came from; as you yourself believe, it is too damn easy to fake movie clips.

A lot of the clips were recorded off T.V. News programmes which were broadcasted on 9/11.

nb Catskillz your clip didn't play. But I'm guessing it was a collection of Jews or Israeli's possibly some of whom have converted out of Judaism. Saying how antisemitism isn't Zionism.

And it's a view point. Withsome degree of truth amongst those who get the nuanced diferences.

Funnily enough I wrote some stuff for some people comedians in the BDS movement Being as I'm Jewish and not really zionist.

Thing is you're not one of them.

You just post YouTube clips. And I increasingly wonder if you're having a break down and I should let you alone?

nb Catskillz here's a question.

What is ZionisM?

No cips in your answers mind.

Quote: AJGO @ August 15 2011, 2:30 PM BST

Hurrah, the search for extraterrestrial intelligence will continue!

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/197904/20110815/seti-donation-boost-revives-hunt-alien-life-form-outer-space-allen-telescope-array-jodie-foster.htm

Thanks Jodie Foster

Lets try finding it on earth first?

The clip was saying that Judaism and Zionism is a different thing as far as I could tell. Zionism being a political thing and Judaism a religious. Seemed to be Jews saying it with a scriptual based thesis on the difference.

Just got the clip working, it's Naturi Kata.

Basically as far as they're concerned it's for God to give Israel to the Jewish people, ergo the current state of Israel is an abomination.
Funny bunch some of their number attended a conference on holocaust revisionism in Iran.

They're a minority of a minority.

Sort of like me posting a clip of Amish as typical Americans.

(nb half there crapping on Israel is to morally blackmail the state into underwriting more welfare benefits and Yeshivahs. They're not particularly wicked just selfish and a bit naiev)

Ah fair play, not heard of them.

Quote: Vader @ August 15 2011, 7:32 AM BST

When I first saw the 'WE' I thought it said WWE, but then they clearly are involved in a conspiracy against DaButt, they wanted me to disract the ref while thy piledrived him onto a metal chair.

Damn, the post won't quote properly for some reason...

Explains your username. :D

Oh, and Nat had brackets in her post which kinda cancel out the brackets used for quoting.

It was Dellas, not Nat.

PLEASE DON'T USE SQUARE BRACKETS AS PARENTHESES!
Why would you even do that?

As well as being wrong anyway, like Leevil says - it f**ks up the quote facility.

Yes, sorry. Dellas. I was on my phone, which zooms right in and all I could see was Nat Wick's lovely face beaming at me.

Wow, surely this site is for posting opinions on the news and enjoying lively debate, so sorry that in my enjoyment I 'misused' brackets.

Maybe there should be a reference page for BCG users who are illiterate like me.