British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 505

Quote: lofthouse @ August 14 2011, 8:44 PM BST

possibly

that

and licking his own arsehole clean?

its possible

It's certainly a theory. Geek

What's all this about 6 people being killed on Jersey by KNIFE?

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 1:14 PM BST

He's "appeasing" the vast majority of Americans who are sick of Washington spending money that it doesn't have. It will be the ruin of our nation if spending continues at its current pace. The man or woman who presents the most convincing promise to cut spending and reduce Washington's interference in our daily lives will be the next president.

I've always thought that 'conservative' Americans have strange ideas about Washington's interference in their lives. Corporate welfare and the like are almost always ignored, or given attacked perfunctorily and then ignored. In all the recent talk of reducing the debt there were many Republicans who seemed to have no desire to remove subsides to oil companies.

Quote: sootyj @ August 14 2011, 7:18 PM BST

And frankly the Jewish conspiracy is needlessly and stupidly and possibly deliberately offensive.

Hold on, who mentioned anything about a Jewish conspiracy? I mentioned a Zionist conspiracy, not Jewish. Also, you first accused me of antisemitism after I mentioned Mossad being involved with the death of Diana. How does mentioning Mossad make me antisemitic?

By the way, that last handful of 9/11 clips I posted were easily the most convincing, and I should've posted them first to save all this time. Don't worry everyone, I'm done with the clips now.

I've yet to see a convincing 9/11 conspiracy theory video.

Quote: DaButt @ August 15 2011, 1:54 AM BST

I've yet to see a convincing 9/11 conspiracy theory video.

Honestly, I'm not gonna post any more clips, but seriously, the last few can't be debunked, can they? Not even by you. That moving bridge clip was actually new to me. Did you see it?

Quote: catskillz @ August 15 2011, 1:59 AM BST

Honestly, I'm not gonna post any more clips, but seriously, the last few can't be debunked, can they? Not even by you. That moving bridge clip was actually new to me. Did you see it?

Movie clips don't mean a damn thing unless they have undisputed provenance of where they came from; as you yourself believe, it is too damn easy to fake movie clips.

:( :) Da butt you don't like anyone denying American supremacy; whether the conspiracy regarding the moon landings' to Kennedy killing, time to reflect bro' after all, WE are not involved with conspiracy against you?

Please believe I like you! [sometimes] however do not like gun power= IT KILLS.

NO. I AM STOPPING THIS BEFORE IT STARTS. DO NOT MOVE FROM 20 PAGES OF CONSPIRACY MADNESS INTO A GUN DEBATE. JUST NO.

NO.

Quote: dellas @ August 15 2011, 4:48 AM BST

:( :) Da butt you don't like anyone denying American supremacy; whether the conspiracy regarding the moon landings' to Kennedy killing, time to reflect bro' after all, WE are not involved with conspiracy against you?

Please believe I like you! (sometimes) however do not like gun power= IT KILLS.

When I first saw the 'WE' I thought it said WWE, but then they clearly are involved in a conspiracy against DaButt, they wanted me to disract the ref while thy piledrived him onto a metal chair.

Damn, the post won't quote properly for some reason...

Quote: Vader @ August 15 2011, 7:32 AM BST

Damn, the post won't quote properly for some reason...

Please believe I like you! (sometimes) however do not like gun power= IT KILLS.

Don't use square brackets on 'sometimes'.

Here's a giant steel and concrete structure which failed despite no planes flying into it. Is it a conspiracy? Surely it could never just fall down in a bit of a breeze?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqK2r5bPFTM&feature=related

Please believe I like you! [sometimes] however do not like gun power= IT KILLS.

I'm not American but I loathe those conspiracies for the same reasons I think as DaButt.

1 They're idiotic.
2 They're hugely offensive to people who died in tragic circumstances.
3 They distract from real issues and create a false conciense.
4 No really they're genuinely idiotic.
5 Tey show an utterly depressing ignorance of history, science or even the most basic enquiry never mind research.

They really don't have much to do with US hegemony.

Quote: catskillz @ August 15 2011, 1:50 AM BST

Hold on, who mentioned anything about a Jewish conspiracy? I mentioned a Zionist conspiracy, not Jewish. Also, you first accused me of antisemitism after I mentioned Mossad being involved with the death of Diana. How does mentioning Mossad make me antisemitic?

By the way, that last handful of 9/11 clips I posted were easily the most convincing, and I should've posted them first to save all this time. Don't worry everyone, I'm done with the clips now.

Catskillz well done for drawing me back, I guess my skin is thinner than I thought.

But do you watch your own cheap, f**kwitted, poorly researched pootube videos\?

You posted one that said Jews funded the American Nazi party and that Al Quaeda was defamed by Jewish agent provocateurs pretending to be Muslims.

Are you so distanced from yourself that you can't see how colossally offensive that is? And Zionist is antisemitic short term for Jew always has, always will be.

You know if there was a Jewish conspiracy, you'd think it would have done something useful. Like I dunno saving 6 million Jews from murder or getting a country with enough drinking water, never mind oil.

And even then in all honesty I've never been invited to join. And my families kosher on both sides back 7 generations.

So if you wrre trolling congratualtions. In 4 years you're the first to get under my skin, take your tin cup and enjoy it.

That or you're increasingly reminding me of the nights that I used to do the late shift at a pyschiatric hospital.

Quote: Nogget @ August 15 2011, 8:25 AM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqK2r5bPFTM&feature=related

I love that music they should play that only all tragic news footage.

"The Olympic Village was today sold to a Middle Eastern developer for £557 million in a deal that leaves UK taxpayers about £175 million out of pocket."

Nice to know that the people in charge have got such astute business minds.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-olympics/article-23977777-olympic-village-sold-to-qatari-firm-for-pound-557m.do

Give the olympics back already.

Olympics 12 billion, Dilnott 1.7 billion

what contest?